Windows 10: my pc keeps freezing when I play games then i have to shut off the pc manually. It use to...

Discus and support my pc keeps freezing when I play games then i have to shut off the pc manually. It use to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 7/5/2018 4:16:44 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by andrewaguilar1, Jul 5, 2018.

1. my pc keeps freezing when I play games then i have to shut off the pc manually. It use to...

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    Date: 7/5/2018 4:16:44 PM
    Event ID: 41
    Task Category: (63)
    Level: Critical
    Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: eli
    Description:
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-07-05T20:16:44.127000000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>3418</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>eli</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">1</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

andrewaguilar1, Jul 5, 2018

2. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Oct 25, 2018
  3. PC freeze while playing

Hi,

Freezing PC is commonly a result of a conflicting software, multiple malware infection, incompatible driver, low system memory and such. For us to determine why your PC is freezing, please provide information on the following:

• Screenshot of your OS build. (Settings > System
      > About)
    • Screenshot of your Update history (Settings > Update
      & security > Update history)
    • Is the freeze happening on a specific game only?
    • Title of the game/s that you're trying to launch.
    • When did this concern started?
    Note: You can use the built-in Snipping Tool to capture screenshots.

For now, we suggest updating Windows 10 to the latest build and update your
    driver from your manufacturer's website.

Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Roberto Ven, Oct 25, 2018
  4. my pc keeps freezing when I play games then i have to shut off the pc manually. It use to...

play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

my pc keeps freezing when I play games then i have to shut off the pc manually. It use to...

1. my pc keeps freezing when I play games then i have to shut off the pc manually. It use to... - Similar Threads - keeps freezing play

2. So my PC keeps deep freezing when I play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my PC keeps deep freezing when I play games: Error from Event viewer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-my-pc-keeps-deep-freezing-when-i-play-games/e660b156-16c1-4ee9-b791-f610ec427573
  3. So my PC keeps deep freezing when I play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So my PC keeps deep freezing when I play games: Error from Event viewer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-my-pc-keeps-deep-freezing-when-i-play-games/e660b156-16c1-4ee9-b791-f610ec427573
  4. Pc keeps freezing everytime I play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps freezing everytime I play a game: My computer keeps on freezing every time I play a game, I launch the game and 1 or 2 minutes in my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it by pressing the power button....
  5. Pc keeps freezing everytime I play a game

Pc keeps freezing everytime I play a game: My computer keeps on freezing every time I play a game, I launch the game and 1 or 2 minutes in my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it by pressing the power button....
  6. Pc keeps freezing everytime I play a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games: I have run a dskchk on my windows drive and the test came back fine. Some of my games freeze and some don't. sometimes when i turn it off it will turn on but still say no signal...
  8. PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games

PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games: I have run a dskchk on my windows drive and the test came back fine. Some of my games freeze and some don't. sometimes when i turn it off it will turn on but still say no signal...
  9. PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC keeps freezing when playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing when playing games: Recently my pc has started freezing when playing games but in a weird way. At first my pc would just freeze outright after a few hours of playing games but i could still hear audio from the game and my friends talking on discord. but now the moment i open a game, first my...