Windows 10: My PC keeps freezing

Discus and support My PC keeps freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I had this problem for sometime and it's a new PC I take it back to see if their was something wrong with it and they could not find what's wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheInfinitySock, Jun 11, 2021.

1. My PC keeps freezing

Hi I had this problem for sometime and it's a new PC I take it back to see if their was something wrong with it and they could not find what's wrong with it so my guess is that it was a windows update that has made my PC crash the only problem that I have is I can't uninstall all of the updates it will not let me do it can anybody tell me how to remove the updates?

:)

TheInfinitySock, Jun 11, 2021
  2. aries117 Win User

Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, Jun 11, 2021
  3. pc keeps freezing

Hi Iden,

The issue may occur due to corrupted system file or full of memory storage. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any updates happened?
    • Were there any error messages?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

My PC keeps freezing

Windows 10 keeps freezing on my PC.

Hi,

Corrupted system files may be the possible reason why your computer keeps freezing. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from reinstalling Windows and updating drivers?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to improve your computer performance in Windows 10. You may expand
    Check memory and memory usage
    to find out how much memory you have and how much of it is currently being used. Also, try to scan and restore corrupted system files by expanding
    Check for corrupted Windows system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

My PC keeps freezing

1. My PC keeps freezing - Similar Threads - keeps freezing

2. acer 3 a315-51-39gu keeps freezing would ccleaner help the problemn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    acer 3 a315-51-39gu keeps freezing would ccleaner help the problemn: Have a problem with acer3 running windows 10 .It keeps freezing and takes several minutes to boot up. I wonder if using ccleaner program would solve the problem.* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  3. Pc keeps freezing / Hanging up / Blue Screening

Pc keeps freezing / Hanging up / Blue Screening: Hello , my pc that I've had for about 6 months has been freezing and getting blue screen's. This usually happens when I first boot into windows, or when I'm watching YouTube, listening to music , or just using a small program. I usually have to have one of my games open in...
  4. Computer keeps freezing then shutting down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing then shutting down...: While playing games, mainly world of warcraft my PC will randomly Freeze completely, no ctrl alt delete, no task manager no nothing.. just freezes then either both monitors go different colours and resets, or I need to forcefully shutdown my pc. My in-game world of warcraft...
  5. My mouse keeps freezing and its so annoying.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse keeps freezing and its so annoying.: Frequently whenever I move my mouse sometimes it just freezes and i cant move it for like a second and then i can move it again? I think it is because of the batteries probally,please help....
  6. Pc keeps freezing and Disk is locked at 100% on Task manager

Pc keeps freezing and Disk is locked at 100% on Task manager: My PC keeps freezing for 20 sec burst and my HDD is locked at 100%Can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-freezing-and-disk-is-locked-at-100-on/7020a770-4b0f-44b0-957a-77e482de02d8
  7. Windows 10 pc keeps freezing

Windows 10 pc keeps freezing: I have a windows 10 PC. Its 2014 Toshiba p50 b 11p. It started, first when the windows crashed. I installed a new windows 10 on it, it worked for a few weeks until yesterday. It froze so I restarted it, but then it even didn't open the main screen. I installed windows 10...
  8. My pc keep freezing and crashing

My pc keep freezing and crashing: Ok so about a week ago my PC has started to randomly freeze and I have to hold the power button to restart it. I haven't installed anything in the past month and it just started to suddenly do it. Worried that I might have a virus or trojan anyway, I backed up some important...
  9. My PC keeps freezing for an unknown reason.

My PC keeps freezing for an unknown reason.: Hi folks.I reinstalled Windows 10 Home not long ago after downloading it directly from Microsoft. The programs I've installed since are just ones that I had installed before and didn't cause any freezing or other problems. For the past week though my PC keeps freezing and I...
  10. help cursor keeps freezing. using tab button and arrows.. ugh

in Windows 10 Customization
    help cursor keeps freezing. using tab button and arrows.. ugh: cursor freezes I have to tab everything help it works on start up and then it freezes. I tried the set up and clicked on track pad...didn't seem to workhelp...