Windows 10: my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsing

Discus and support my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsingupdating the gpu drivers didn't workComputer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John MarstonUP, Feb 26, 2024.

1. my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsing

Hi,my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsingupdating the gpu drivers didn't workComputer namemy pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsing :DESKTOP-L47H3GGWindows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19045 x64Windows dir:C:\WINDOWSHardware:B550M S2H, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.CPU:AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G with Radeon Graphics 8664, level: 23Processor count:12 logical processors, active mask: 4095RAM:15720.5MB Crash Dump AnalysisCrash dumps are enabled on your computer. This system is not configured for complete or automatic crash dumps. For best results, configur

:)

John MarstonUP, Feb 26, 2024

2. My games keep crashing the PC. I keep getting Black Screen.

Whenever I play games, I keep getting a black screen a few seconds after running the game. I suspected it may be a driver problem so I uninstalled drivers using DDU and did a clean reinstall of them. I still get the same problem. I viewed the eventviewer app and it shows a couple of statements like :

Gameinput Application Reconfiguration crashes Win 11 PC

or

Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 2/5/2024 6:04:38 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-5JL10MV Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bug check was: 0x00000116 (0xffffca06d28a3010, 0xfffff8054a2cf600, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004).

It says a dump file was created. I've read that I can share a dump file with a representative and they can tell me what's going on? I also tried a fix on game input suggested by a reddit user. It still doesn't work.

Thanks for the help in advance.

detlef jolas luga, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Black Screen when opening games

Hi Brendon,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to update the Graphic card driver by following the steps provided below and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

If the issue still persists, then suggest you to check with the game developers if they have released any updates for the game and install the same and check.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Rose Cal Win User

my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsing

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsing

1. my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsing - Similar Threads - keeps getting black

2. my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsing: Hi,my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsingupdating the gpu drivers didn't workComputer name:DESKTOP-L47H3GGWindows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19045 x64Windows dir:C:\WINDOWSHardware:B550M S2H, Gigabyte...
  3. my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsing: Hi,my pc keeps getting black screen and rebooting with and without gaming and even while browsingupdating the gpu drivers didn't workComputer name:DESKTOP-L47H3GGWindows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19045 x64Windows dir:C:\WINDOWSHardware:B550M S2H, Gigabyte...
  4. My games keep crashing the PC. I keep getting Black Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing the PC. I keep getting Black Screen.: Whenever I play games, I keep getting a black screen a few seconds after running the game. I suspected it may be a driver problem so I uninstalled drivers using DDU and did a clean reinstall of them. I still get the same problem. I viewed the eventviewer app and it shows a...
  5. My games keep crashing the PC. I keep getting Black Screen.

My games keep crashing the PC. I keep getting Black Screen.: Whenever I play games, I keep getting a black screen a few seconds after running the game. I suspected it may be a driver problem so I uninstalled drivers using DDU and did a clean reinstall of them. I still get the same problem. I viewed the eventviewer app and it shows a...
  6. Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly.: This pc worked perfectly for a while but ever since i moved i've been getting black screens while gaming.Started with deep rock galactic.What happens when i blackscreen:Audio and pc still work fine, i alt f4 to shut down the pc / restart.Monitor says there is no source, all...
  7. Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps black screening while playing games randomly.: This pc worked perfectly for a while but ever since i moved i've been getting black screens while gaming.Started with deep rock galactic.What happens when i blackscreen:Audio and pc still work fine, i alt f4 to shut down the pc / restart.Monitor says there is no source, all...
  8. Black screen and rebooting while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and rebooting while gaming: Here is a basic timeline and computer info.Ryzen 5600X Prime B550M Plus GSkill 2133 32GB X750W Seasonic PSU 3060 TI Galax Samsung m2.NVMEAll running at StockTimeline1st Patch when rebooting happenedPC started rebooting without warning only while playing gamesVaries from 2min...
  9. Black screen and rebooting while gaming

Black screen and rebooting while gaming: Here is a basic timeline and computer info.Ryzen 5600X Prime B550M Plus GSkill 2133 32GB X750W Seasonic PSU 3060 TI Galax Samsung m2.NVMEAll running at StockTimeline1st Patch when rebooting happenedPC started rebooting without warning only while playing gamesVaries from 2min...
  10. My friend's pc keeps rebooting without error while playing a demanding game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My friend's pc keeps rebooting without error while playing a demanding game: Hello, my friend's old pc i7 3930k-DX79TO-32gb ddr3-rx570 keeps rebooting when the cpu requires more stress then everyday use. We tried many solutions: sfc scan to see if there were windows missing files, upgrading the power supply to a better one, changing thermal paste,...