Windows 10: My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.

Discus and support My pc keeps getting the blue error screen. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I left my pc open in my room, went away for a few hours, it went into sleep mode but when i came back and pressed the mouse button nothing would happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Simon_7, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Simon_7 Win User

My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.

I left my pc open in my room, went away for a few hours, it went into sleep mode but when i came back and pressed the mouse button nothing would happen and there was just a black screen. So I held down the power button for 5 seconds until my pc shut down and then i turned it back on and now it just keeps on giving me the blue error screen. The stop code says: Critical_Process_Died , if that helps.

:)

Simon_7, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Windows 10 keeps crashing and getting blue screen errors

Hi Raine,

It appears that you're still encountering blue screen errors on your Windows 10 PC even after performing a clean installation for the second time. BSOD could be caused by hardware or driver problems. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we
    would like to know the following:

• What's the model of your Toshiba laptop?
    • Are there any error messages related to the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps aside from clean installation?

You can troubleshoot blue screen errors by following steps on this article.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to provide further assistance.

Tenforo, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

Tenforo, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Tenforo, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

1. My pc keeps getting the blue error screen. - Similar Threads - keeps getting blue

2. My PC keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps Blue Screening: My PC is Bluescreening with the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and telling me what failed is ntoskrnle.exeI have diagnosed my ram and it appears that isn't the issue, I have run memory check, and system check, nothing. Checked for virus and found a trojan, got rid of it and...
  3. My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.: I left my pc open in my room, went away for a few hours, it went into sleep mode but when i came back and pressed the mouse button nothing would happen and there was just a black screen. So I held down the power button for 5 seconds until my pc shut down and then i turned it...
  4. My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps getting the blue error screen.: I left my pc open in my room, went away for a few hours, it went into sleep mode but when i came back and pressed the mouse button nothing would happen and there was just a black screen. So I held down the power button for 5 seconds until my pc shut down and then i turned it...
  5. my pc keep getting blue screen error

my pc keep getting blue screen error: this is my dump files, can you check it for mehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/h20d6ftnh3jbs2l/092321-12578-01.zip/file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keep-getting-blue-screen-error/a1a47201-c18e-4885-a16a-b9b7612a2118
  6. PC keeps getting blue screens.

PC keeps getting blue screens.: I've done everything from reinstalling my GPU drivers, verifying file integrity, verifying for RAM issues, updating my computer, uninstalling some programs, but nothing seems to make the issue stop. More often than not, my BSODs are caused by "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"....
  7. I keep getting a Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I keep getting a Blue Screen error: I keep getting a blue screen error, the latest being Kernel Security Check Failure. I'm fairly sure it is to do with drivers. I have updated the drivers. I have a Dell Inspiron 5577 Gaming, which has a NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 driver but it also has an Intel driver. I keep...
  8. My PC is getting blue screen errors randomly

My PC is getting blue screen errors randomly: My PC is getting random Blue Screen errors. Some errors are "IRQL_NOT_GREATER_OR_EQUAL" "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" "KERNAL AUTO BOOST INVALID LOCK RELEASE" "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - NVLDDMKM.SYS" I have completely formatted my PC...
  9. my PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my PC keeps blue screening: specs Ryzen 3700x, Prime x570 pro mobo, 16gb of Corsair RGB pro ram at 3600 MHz, Cx 650m power supply, Gtx 1060 6gb, 128 GB inland sad c drive, 1 TB Toshiba HDD at 7200rpm, 3 TB Seagate HDD at 7200rpm and Se2717hr display x2 once a day give or take my pc blue screens with...
  10. Keep Getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WACHDOG_VOLATION

Keep Getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WACHDOG_VOLATION: Dump File (Google Drive) Hi, I keep getting Blue Screen Error DPC_WATCHDOG_VOLATION, error code 0x00000133. I had tried to use WinDbg, but I was stuck at how to get Symbols dictionary. There are tones of dll that not in my local symble dictionary and the HTTP request will...