Windows 10: My PC Keeps giving me the blue screen of death when i stream.

Discus and support My PC Keeps giving me the blue screen of death when i stream. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC Crashes when i stream mostly while I'm 40 minutes in it gives me the blue screen of death and it says: Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by David. B., Nov 21, 2020.

1. David. B. Win User

My PC Keeps giving me the blue screen of death when i stream.

My PC Crashes when i stream mostly while I'm 40 minutes in it gives me the blue screen of death and it says: Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What Failed: amdmdag.sys, i stream on a single pc while i play. I've tried everything like deleting windows and reinstalling it over 5 times. I'm trying not to update my drivers to see if it's an update issue but still, i need help.

:)

David. B., Nov 21, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death

Hello annebinding,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the exact error code/message you receive regarding the Blue Screen of death?

I understand that you are facing an issue regarding Blue Screen of Death. A faulty device driver or system service might be responsible for this. Hardware issues, such as BIOS incompatibilities, memory conflicts, and IRQ conflicts can also generate BSOD.
    We will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the following article step-by-step and see if it works:

The Operating System is designed to automatically receive new updates by default. We recommend not to stop the updates, since the updates consists various security patches and latest driver updates which helps to keep the computer safe and secure. Windows
    Updates will eventually need to be installed and downloaded, regardless of your update settings. However, you may temporarily pause updates from being downloaded and installed.

To know more on how to pause updates, you may refer to an article on:
    Manage updates in Windows 10.

Kindly get back to us with the results, we are looking into this for you and we will be glad to assist you if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. My PC Keeps giving me the blue screen of death when i stream. - Similar Threads - Keeps giving blue

2. Roblox is giving me blue screen of death everytime i open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is giving me blue screen of death everytime i open it: Soo when i open roblox it gives me blue screen of death with the message: irql_not_less_or_equal does anyone here know how to fix it please?...
  3. Roblox is giving me blue screen of death everytime i open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox is giving me blue screen of death everytime i open it: Soo when i open roblox it gives me blue screen of death with the message: irql_not_less_or_equal does anyone here know how to fix it please?...
  4. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  5. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  6. Blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PC keeps restarting to a blue screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PC keeps restarting to a blue screen.: Hello guys, Reinstalling windows doesn't help me fix that problem, my pc bluescreens right before windows should come up with this error message. Tried analyzing the file with WinDbg Preview, this is what comes up when I analyze the file "MEMORY.DMP" in windows folder....
  7. I keep getting the blue screen of death

I keep getting the blue screen of death: Hi, my computer has crashed a few times recently. I have attached a link to the dump files. If anybody could help that would be much appreciated. Thank you. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuIzJxz04AzfhCmhRbkIH9AaYpPX?e=ghhVgT dump files...
  8. I keep getting blue screen of deaths!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting blue screen of deaths!: Hello, So I just got this PC upgraded just a few months back and now im getting a BSOD very frequently, can anyone advice me on what is happening? Anything would be appreciated! Here are my minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqkzoBes_0XlhgeaHcl0S7HNNNa8?e=DFawNR...
  9. Blue Screen Of Death on my PC

Blue Screen Of Death on my PC: Hello Microsoft Community, Since an Windows Update in February ,my pc has been having a lot of problems, one of them is the Blue Screen Of Death with the error ''PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA'' . Everytime I install windows updates, and resart the PC it shows this error,...
  10. Blue Screen Error - enquiry into why my system keeps giving me a blue screen

Blue Screen Error - enquiry into why my system keeps giving me a blue screen: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎25/‎02/‎2020 6:04 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1a Parameter 1: 3600 Parameter 2: ffffc7e3f1f8f000 Parameter 3: 8a0000029c69d867 Parameter 4: 8a0000029c69d866 OS version:...