Windows 10: My pc keeps going into auto magic repair mode loop

Discus and support My pc keeps going into auto magic repair mode loop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I dont know what to do at this point, nothin works, im really about to stop using windows all together... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MistySeeker1775, Jul 24, 2019.

1. My pc keeps going into auto magic repair mode loop

I dont know what to do at this point, nothin works, im really about to stop using windows all together

:)

MistySeeker1775, Jul 24, 2019

2. windows keep going in auto repair loop

I had removed the keyboard and laptop face of my Gateway laptop because my fan was rattling. Once placed back together it kept going into auto repair mode. the error code that kept coming up was etd.sys. Was able to boot in safe mode once and was able disable
    the driver. that still didn't work. I then tried to do a system repair with a Windows 10 USB but was only able to perform a custom install. the custom install worked fine but the etd.sys code would appear fro a few seconds and then it would boot into windows
    normally. the computer then went into a windows update that took at least 4 hours.. after which there was no issues until the next morning when it went back into the BSOD auto repair loop.

HELP

kvmontpetitt84, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Stuck in auto repair loop

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the screen is stuck for a long time on auto repair, I suggest you to restart the computer using power button and check. If the issue still persist, I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment and check.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 24, 2019
  4. My pc keeps going into auto magic repair mode loop

Windows repair loop will not stop

when i turn on My machine, the system asks that i choose a profile, once i choose profile, it goes into repair mode which it finishes 100% of and simply hangs there. the next step should be an auto reboot
    and things should go back to normal. I cant even get to the system boot screen as this repair loop keeps on turning back on as soon as start the machine.

johnchoiusa1, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

My pc keeps going into auto magic repair mode loop

1. My pc keeps going into auto magic repair mode loop - Similar Threads - keeps going auto

2. Auto repair loop/failure to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto repair loop/failure to boot: in past 2 weeks, 2 separate windows based computers fail to boot up and shows blue screen with unable to start message. Tried all of the options including attempt to install via downloaded flash drive with windows recovery program for windos 10. One machine- which failed...
  3. Win Ten Auto Repair looping...

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Ten Auto Repair looping...: i7 Sony Vaio Laptop OK guys, I need a bit of help please... I am freaking tired of missing the 20 second window (or whatever short time it is) when Win 10 does the "Scanning and Repairing Drive c" procedure. It's stuck in a loop. It's been five days now I've been trying to...
  4. Windows - Auto repair in loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows - Auto repair in loop: Not able to start my windows machine. Its going into automatic repair. I tried following options: 1. System restore - Could not able to select the disk 2. using command prompt - restored registry files 3. DELL USB restore option when i tried USB restore option, it found...
  5. Windows 10 auto repair loop

Windows 10 auto repair loop: Dell laptop with windows 10 stuck in automatic repair loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-auto-repair-loop/9f5df540-bfb0-4d8b-aa7e-bca7a622c96e
  6. My Laptop keeps going into repair mode

My Laptop keeps going into repair mode: I just asked a question about my laptop's keyboard and touchpad not working and probably found a solution but now my computer keeps going into auto repair and i can't get to windows to sign in or anything....
  7. Stuck in Auto Repair Loop

Stuck in Auto Repair Loop: Man, I need help with this one. I was playing a game when the system unexpectedly froze, and rebooted. It got stuck half way through the reboot process, so I hit the Reset switch on the front panel. It got stuck half way through the reboot process again, so I held the...
  8. Stuck on Auto repair loop

Stuck on Auto repair loop: I’ve had my laptop for about 6 or 7 years. A Dell Inspiron 3520, It worked perfecly fine, has never given me a problem until last September(2017) I was about to shut it down and it asked me for a system update, I clicked cancel and turned it off so i would do it the next day....
  9. Windows 10 Auto Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Auto Repair Loop: Help: My PC started into an "Auto Repair loop" where I can't get it to stop or allow me to even get to a position for safe mode. I upgraded to Window 10 making the ISO Disk suggested and recorded my product key for potential future use. When I boot from the disk, the...
  10. Surface in Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface in Auto repair loop: I know this is the wrong forum but it's about one last try to get my RT out of the Auto repair loop. Nothing works-can't get to a key board to use command prompt or refresh in any way. I have downloaded 3 different repair USB's from Microsoft and nothing even the the...