Windows 10: My pc keeps on automatic repair but its just a loop i cant get out off the restarting pc 3...

Discus and support My pc keeps on automatic repair but its just a loop i cant get out off the restarting pc 3... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Woefie24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gb3nkv/my_pc_keeps_on_automatic_repair_but_its_just_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Woefie24, Apr 30, 2020.

1. My pc keeps on automatic repair but its just a loop i cant get out off the restarting pc 3...

/u/Woefie24, Apr 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 automatic repair loop

I was working on my PC last week and received the notification that updates where available to install, along with a countdown of an automatic restart. So I shut down the computer.
    1-Restarting the computer resulted in a blue loading screen with the message: Attempting "Automatic Repair".
    2-The Windows 10 blue screen loaded with the following message: "“Your PC did not start correctly. Press “Restart to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press “Advanced options to try other options to repair your PC”".
    3-Restarting the PC resulted in steps 1-2 repeating.

I have seen other PC users complain about this automatic repair loop problem but no solutions. Anyone have one yet?

FYI: If I boot with a USB drive, I can access the files on the Win10 disk with the File Explorer.

Mayagrafix, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 PC froze is in Automatic Repair Loop

I have a Windows 10 client with a PC that was stuck in an Automatic Repair loop but the Automatic repair never completes. He asked me to rebuild the PC which I did. The PC has been running flawlessly for 9 days. Today the screen froze and brought my client to an enlarged login in screen but when he logged in it restarted and is now in the Automatic Repair loop again.

TechezPCRepair, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Niplex337 Win User

My pc keeps on automatic repair but its just a loop i cant get out off the restarting pc 3...

PC stuck in automatic repair loop

Hello,

I wanted to format my SD Card (it is 4 partitions in EXT4), so opened diskmgmt and tried to delete all sd partitions. My PC's keyboard frozen, so i restarted pc and it keep restarting until I realized it is in boot loop, and i power off and power on pc.
    And windows automatic repair menu shows, i go to command prompt and tried to get into C partition, it was empty, then i got to the D partition, it has all of my files from C partition, i tried to assign D to C so i can boot, but it does not helped how do i
    boot my pc? I can't format it because i have very important data... Btw i have also second os but it has small partition

***Original title:Windows Automatic Repair Loop***

Niplex337, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

My pc keeps on automatic repair but its just a loop i cant get out off the restarting pc 3...

1. My pc keeps on automatic repair but its just a loop i cant get out off the restarting pc 3... - Similar Threads - keeps automatic repair

2. My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own: For the past couple days my computer has been experiencing random shutdowns, it restarts right away and there is no BSOD, also while its restarting most of the time i gotta hold down the power button to completely shut it down because its not entirely powering on after the...
  3. My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own: For the past couple days my computer has been experiencing random shutdowns, it restarts right away and there is no BSOD, also while its restarting most of the time i gotta hold down the power button to completely shut it down because its not entirely powering on after the...
  4. Automatic repair loop on my main pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop on my main pc: recently I have gotten this automatic repair loop on my main pc I tried to go in safe mode but that did not work it just gave me the same loop, nor did reset my pc it just says there was a problem with resetting my pc, system restore just says enable windows protection on...
  5. How do I get out of " automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of " automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" loop?: I've recently used my laptop after weeks of not using it and when I turn it on it says "automatic repair couldn't repair your pc". I've done everything on YouTube and have checked many online guides but nothing works. System restore also isn't an option and I've tried...
  6. How do I get out of " automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" loop?

How do I get out of " automatic repair couldn't repair your pc" loop?: I've recently used my laptop after weeks of not using it and when I turn it on it says "automatic repair couldn't repair your pc". I've done everything on YouTube and have checked many online guides but nothing works. System restore also isn't an option and I've tried...
  7. My pc keeps getting the BSOD or just restarting out of the blue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps getting the BSOD or just restarting out of the blue.: I recently received my brothers old pc as a gift and every now and then when I am playing games the pc either freezes and restarts out of the blue or a BSOD appears. The games I'm playing also seem to crash randomly. It has completely fresh windows 10 installed and I have all...
  8. My pc keeps getting the BSOD or just restarting out of the blue.

My pc keeps getting the BSOD or just restarting out of the blue.: I recently received my brothers old pc as a gift and every now and then when I am playing games the pc either freezes and restarts out of the blue or a BSOD appears. The games I'm playing also seem to crash randomly. It has completely fresh windows 10 installed and I have all...
  9. My pc keeps getting the BSOD or just restarting out of the blue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. cant restart my pc it just comes on and goes off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant restart my pc it just comes on and goes off: my pc just flickers on and off it wont stay on long enough to finish restarting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-restart-my-pc-it-just-comes-on-and-goes-off/971b3141-388a-43f0-85a6-d5112745bfb8