Windows 10: My pc keeps on blue screening at startup

Discus and support My pc keeps on blue screening at startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, my pc keeps on showing a blue screen with a sad face when I turn it on. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ANDREA PINTI, Jun 26, 2022.

1. My pc keeps on blue screening at startup

Hello, my pc keeps on showing a blue screen with a sad face when I turn it on. What should I do?

:)

ANDREA PINTI, Jun 26, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 26, 2022
  4. My pc keeps on blue screening at startup

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

My pc keeps on blue screening at startup

1. My pc keeps on blue screening at startup - Similar Threads - keeps blue screening

2. My PC keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps Blue Screening: My PC is Bluescreening with the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and telling me what failed is ntoskrnle.exeI have diagnosed my ram and it appears that isn't the issue, I have run memory check, and system check, nothing. Checked for virus and found a trojan, got rid of it and...
  3. My PC keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps Blue Screening: My PC is Bluescreening with the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and telling me what failed is ntoskrnle.exeI have diagnosed my ram and it appears that isn't the issue, I have run memory check, and system check, nothing. Checked for virus and found a trojan, got rid of it and...
  4. My Pc keeps blue screening

My Pc keeps blue screening: Hello,for a few months my computer has been acting up. Certain games like FIFA 23 which in all honesty is a programming **** show anyway and Hitman 3 just crash without any error message and other times Windows just straight up goes to blue screen. The error codes always...
  5. My Pc keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Pc keeps blue screening: Hello,for a few months my computer has been acting up. Certain games like FIFA 23 which in all honesty is a programming **** show anyway and Hitman 3 just crash without any error message and other times Windows just straight up goes to blue screen. The error codes always...
  6. My pc keeps on blue screening at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps on blue screening at startup: Hello, my pc keeps on showing a blue screen with a sad face when I turn it on. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-on-blue-screening-at-startup/c3112a6c-e018-4bd8-81fc-b005b5994e03
  7. My pc keeps on blue screening at startup

My pc keeps on blue screening at startup: Hello, my pc keeps on showing a blue screen with a sad face when I turn it on. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-on-blue-screening-at-startup/c3112a6c-e018-4bd8-81fc-b005b5994e03
  8. windows10 keeps blue screening on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows10 keeps blue screening on startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iLikeYaCutG-_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mkgcfc/windows10_keeps_blue_screening_on_startup/
  9. My pc keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps blue screening: These BSOD's mainly happen when I am playing games on my pc. I have been having this problem for a while now and I would love to know if anyone could help me out. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqcXbpo8ViTxjiJx1ySMtvw3EwXK?e=TGtXcf Thanks, Owen...
  10. my PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my PC keeps blue screening: specs Ryzen 3700x, Prime x570 pro mobo, 16gb of Corsair RGB pro ram at 3600 MHz, Cx 650m power supply, Gtx 1060 6gb, 128 GB inland sad c drive, 1 TB Toshiba HDD at 7200rpm, 3 TB Seagate HDD at 7200rpm and Se2717hr display x2 once a day give or take my pc blue screens with...