Windows 10: My PC keeps refreshing

Discus and support My PC keeps refreshing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; To ellaborate more here are some details1.its resetting itself aka if i hit right click for example with the refresh button and etc it just closes 2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Crimson Crips, Jul 23, 2021.

1. My PC keeps refreshing

To ellaborate more here are some details1.its resetting itself aka if i hit right click for example with the refresh button and etc it just closes 2. its lagging me and is interrupting everytthing i can do 3.its not allowing me to use settings app and file explorer just files 4. it dosent flicker other opened apps as well , like chrome or task manager

:)

Crimson Crips, Jul 23, 2021
  2. COMPUTIAC Win User

Cannot access the Sound control panel

Here is a link on how to do a Refresh of Windows 10.
    This should correct the problems you have.

It will also install the best drivers MS can determine for the hardware found.
    Which means you will not have to search for or install any drivers yourself.

I suggest you do the Option 2.

Refresh Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

When you get to step 7, choose "Keep My Files"
    It will do this to your PC .

• This is to refresh Windows 10.
    • Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.
    • Removes apps and drivers you installed.
    • Removes changes you made to settings.
    • Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)

COMPUTIAC, Jul 23, 2021
  3. apps removed while refreshing

Hi Tersia,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I'll certainly help you with this.

I would like to let you know that when you perform a system refresh(reset), the apps you installed from websites and DVDs will be removed. Apps that came with your PC and apps you installed from the Windows Store will be reinstalled. Windows puts a list
    of removed apps on your desktop after refreshing your PC.

I suggest you to visit your manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for Windows 10.

To fix the issues with internet connection, I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jul 23, 2021
  4. My PC keeps refreshing

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

My PC keeps refreshing

1. My PC keeps refreshing - Similar Threads - keeps refreshing

2. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  3. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  4. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  5. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  6. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

7. PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly: Hello! I’m looking for some assistance on an issue I am currently facing with my PC. I purchased my PC 2 years ago and have not had any issues thus far up until a few days ago. My computer suddenly started not allowing certain applications to connect to my wifi, the screen...
  8. PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly

PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly: Hello! I’m looking for some assistance on an issue I am currently facing with my PC. I purchased my PC 2 years ago and have not had any issues thus far up until a few days ago. My computer suddenly started not allowing certain applications to connect to my wifi, the screen...
  9. PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing: I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being...