Windows 10: My pc keeps repairing itself

Discus and support My pc keeps repairing itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; about a month ago and still now, my pc shuts down randomly. Now i cant boot up windows correctly. whenever i turn it on it says automatic repair, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PyroQuacky, Nov 15, 2020.

1. My pc keeps repairing itself

about a month ago and still now, my pc shuts down randomly. Now i cant boot up windows correctly. whenever i turn it on it says automatic repair, then diagnosing. But then it brings me to a Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc. It gives me 2 options. Either reset it or advanced options. Resetting it brings me back to the screen. it doesn't let me to factory reset it, and i don't know which option to pick in troubleshoot help?

submitted by /u/PyroQuacky
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PyroQuacky, Nov 15, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Recovery. Your pc or device needs to be repaired

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Startup repair. To do that, follow these steps:

• Using you installation media, access the Windows recovery environment.
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Choose Advanced option
    • Choose Automatic Repair or Startup Repair.
    • Once done, your system will restart.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Nov 15, 2020
  4. My pc keeps repairing itself

Latest windows 10 Update keeps crashing my PC

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

I suggest you to recreate Windows 10 installation media on another USB drive from a different pc and perform startup repair on your computer to check if it helps.

If you need an installation media, I suggest you to download and create the installation media using the follow Microsoft link, which contains the Windows 10 ISO file.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Steps for Automatic Repair:

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

My pc keeps repairing itself

1. My pc keeps repairing itself - Similar Threads - keeps repairing itself

2. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps rebooting itself: I noticed my pc keeps rebooting itself while playing a game, it seems to be a hardware issue more than a game issue but it only happens when i play the gameSpecs:Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gbAmd Ryzen 5 1600x quad-core processor16 gb ramMsi B360M PRO-VD plus motherboardEvent...
  3. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps rebooting itself: I noticed my pc keeps rebooting itself while playing a game, it seems to be a hardware issue more than a game issue but it only happens when i play the gameSpecs:Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gbAmd Ryzen 5 1600x quad-core processor16 gb ramMsi B360M PRO-VD plus motherboardEvent...
  4. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop suddenly repaired itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop suddenly repaired itself: My toshiba satellite i booted it to use but suddenly it remain to "toshibal leading innovation" screen. After half hour, i force shut down by pressing the power button. After that i opened again then suddenly appear " "the hard drive recovery has been selected. Press yes to...
  6. My PC keeps shutting down itself!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps shutting down itself!: Yesterday I bought a 320GB HDD and installed Windows 10 Pro on it on my PC. Everything was smooth and good on my PC, but today it shutted down itself without saying and noticing anything! It shutted down like unplugging it while working. I controlled EVERY wire that are...
  7. My computer keeps turning itself back on by itself.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer keeps turning itself back on by itself.: I have followed the steps suggested by others regarding why my computer keeps turning itself back on after I turn it of...and have had no success in making it stop. Anything else I can try? The only way I can keep it off is to push the power button which sometimes causes...
  8. My notebook PC keeps getting muted by itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My notebook PC keeps getting muted by itself: I've tried every solution on the internet but my laptop's audio keeps on getting muted on its own. I don't know what went wrong but the last thing I did before all this started was updating my Windows 10. I don't know if it is because of Windows update which I did the...
  9. PC keeps waking up by itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps waking up by itself: Hi guys, i have a problem with every installation of windows 10 i have. I prefer to use sleep or hibernation mode on my PC at night, but it randomly turn on in the middle of the night. What i already did: Disabled allow waketimers in power options. Used PStools to uncheck...
  10. PC tries to automatically repair itself but fails.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC tries to automatically repair itself but fails.: My PC has tried to automatically repair itself, but fails. I have tried everything: restore points; exit & continue to Windows 10; turning PC off; troubleshooting advanced options. The only thing I haven't tried is Command Prompt, but I don't know what to type in. Can anybody...