Windows 10: My pc keeps restarting randomly

Discus and support My pc keeps restarting randomly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc keeps restarting randomly especially when its idle. (it restarts some times when im playing too, my pc does a weird noise right before restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ELECTROLAVA, Feb 24, 2020.

1. My pc keeps restarting randomly

My pc keeps restarting randomly especially when its idle. (it restarts some times when im playing too, my pc does a weird noise right before restarting randomly) my pc is kinda new (1 year) and i doubt this a gpu/cpu overheat since its winter in my homeland and when i test the temperature while playing the maximum is 28 - 34, there was a time where my pc got abandoned (for about 2 months) in my parents room because of school, and not gonna lie i turned on the flashlight on my phone to see if there was any dust and there was some dust, i also adjusted all of my power and sleep settings so i can prevent that from happening, but nothing changed, i dont even play games that require good pc requirments i rarely play fortnite which is the only game on my pc that requires good/decent requirements, but when i checked my power settings again i realized that my hard disk turns off after 20 minutes of begin idle, so is the hard disk causing that or its something i dont know, is there is like any way to stop it using software? Thanks.

Gpu : gtx 1650 dual palit

Cpu : ryzen 1600 5

Ram : 8 gb (3194 mhz)

submitted by /u/ELECTROLAVA
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ELECTROLAVA, Feb 24, 2020

2. Pc keeps restarting randomly

Hello

my sons pc restarts every 2-3 days seemingly randomly, no connection to what was being done at the time.

have replaced the power supply and in the process seated all the power connections...temperatures are on the low side...even fitted a better cooler an arctic A11 just to be safe....

wonderd what the mist bvious things are t check...

someone said uninstall the graphic card and drivers and reinstall after a reboot...

not done any any troubleshooting / remedial steps yest apart from the new psu and cooler...

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 24, 2020
  3. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

My pc keeps restarting randomly

Laptop keeps randomly restarting

Hi Alex,

Your Windows 10 laptop may have encountered a system conflict that may have caused your laptop restart randomly. For us to help you with your Windows 10 concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party antivirus software installed?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

My pc keeps restarting randomly

1. My pc keeps restarting randomly - Similar Threads - keeps restarting randomly

2. PC keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting randomly: Hi- I've been trying to use my laptop all day. I had a few tabs open on chrome, but otherwise, nothing abnormal on my computer. It keeps restarting. I've uninstalled updates, and followed all of these internet guides. Not quite sure what to do with it. It restarts within...
  3. PC keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps restarting randomly: Hi- I've been trying to use my laptop all day. I had a few tabs open on chrome, but otherwise, nothing abnormal on my computer. It keeps restarting. I've uninstalled updates, and followed all of these internet guides. Not quite sure what to do with it. It restarts within...
  4. PC keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting randomly: Using Windows 11.Started happening a few months ago. Screen goes black out of nowhere and PC just restarts. Happens once or twice a day... Recently, I started getting the green screen of death as well no text, just green screen. With the green screen it just freezes so I have...
  5. PC keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps restarting randomly: Using Windows 11.Started happening a few months ago. Screen goes black out of nowhere and PC just restarts. Happens once or twice a day... Recently, I started getting the green screen of death as well no text, just green screen. With the green screen it just freezes so I have...
  6. My PC restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC restarts randomly: So my PC restarts randomly and I don't even see any BSOD, sometimes it resets on it's own but 90% of the time it freezes with a black screen and then I have to hard reset it manually. I have done all the things, each and every threads solution from reddit and from other...
  7. My pc is restarting randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc is restarting randomly: So, i've been having Randoms restarts a a couple times while gaming and today it happened while watching a YouTube video, i asked google and ended up in the event viewer and finding out that it was due to Something called Watchdog and should be a driver problem, the thing is...
  8. My PC keeps freezing, BSOD, and random restarting.

My PC keeps freezing, BSOD, and random restarting.: I built a new PC in February and in seems pretty unstable. It keeps crashing. I sometimes get BSOD with error "an unexpected error has occurred" and sometimes I get freezes or reboots. i have windows 10 education. The Minidump folder is empty but I have my system and...
  9. My PC keeps crashing, BSOD, and random restarting.

My PC keeps crashing, BSOD, and random restarting.: I built a new PC in February and in seems pretty unstable. It keeps crashing. I sometimes get BSOD with error "an unexpected error has occurred" and sometimes I get freezes or reboots. i have windows 10 education. The Minidump folder is empty but I have my system and...
  10. Pc keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc keeps restarting randomly: Hello my sons pc restarts every 2-3 days seemingly randomly, no connection to what was being done at the time. have replaced the power supply and in the process seated all the power connections...temperatures are on the low side...even fitted a better cooler an arctic A11...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc restarts randomly reddit