Windows 10: My PC keeps shutting down itself!

Discus and support My PC keeps shutting down itself! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday I bought a 320GB HDD and installed Windows 10 Pro on it on my PC. Everything was smooth and good on my PC, but today it shutted down itself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abil Bakhtiyarli, Nov 4, 2020.

1. My PC keeps shutting down itself!

Yesterday I bought a 320GB HDD and installed Windows 10 Pro on it on my PC. Everything was smooth and good on my PC, but today it shutted down itself without saying and noticing anything! It shutted down like unplugging it while working. I controlled EVERY wire that are coming or going out from my PC . There were no problems. I haven't did anything and turned on my PC. Same thing happened after some hours of work. I was done with my online classes and wanted to play some games . I opened krunker.io and after playing for 5 minutes it did the same thing, shut down itself. I was turning mad. I did a clean boot and decided to open event viewer. I found this: "The previous system shutdown at 10:57:21 on ‎04.‎11.‎2020 was unexpected."I haven't found any other problem . Here is the full detailes. Im sorry for my bad English

Log Name: System

Source: EventLog

Date: 04.11.2020 10:59:03

Event ID: 6008

Task Category: None

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: DESKTOP-9N16HKG

Description:

The previous system shutdown at 10:57:21 on ‎04.‎11.‎2020 was unexpected.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="EventLog" />

<EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-11-04T06:59:03.550538400Z" />

<EventRecordID>1441</EventRecordID>

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-9N16HKG</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>10:57:21</Data>

<Data>‎04.‎11.‎2020</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>7464</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Binary>E4070B00030004000A0039001500C601E4070B0003000400060039001500C6013C0000003C000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000000000000</Binary>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

Abil Bakhtiyarli, Nov 4, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

Computer keeps shutting down

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, please provide the following:

• Error message that you receive
    • Basic troubleshooting steps taken
    In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the instructions provided on this
    link

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Nov 4, 2020
  3. edge keeps shutting down

Hi Darrell,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if the Edge works fine:

Method 1:

I suggest you clear the Clear browsing data option
    of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Edge.
    • Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
      and click on Clear.
    Method 2:

If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Click the Settings icon at the top right corner in internet explorer.

• Click the Tools
                button, and then click Internet Options.

• Click the
                Connections
                tab, and then click LAN settings.

• Uncheck the box next to “proxy server for your LAN”.

• Click on OK to save the setting and close window.
    Now check the issue by opening Edge.

Method 3:

Follow the below steps:

•Open PowerShell as administrator.

•Run the command

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Nov 4, 2020
  4. My PC keeps shutting down itself!

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

My PC keeps shutting down itself!

1. My PC keeps shutting down itself! - Similar Threads - keeps shutting down

2. PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps shutting down by itself while playing a game: please help me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-shutting-down-by-itself-while-playing-a/f21789f0-a1e1-4a65-8ee8-ad282cd5227d
  3. Pc kept shutting down by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc kept shutting down by itself: My pc has been shutting down by itself for the last week, whenever the PC crash, the light and everything inside the PC is still working fine but the monitor and my kb/m were shut down in the process. Sometimes it would still shut down by itself when I'm not even doing...
  4. Pc kept shutting down by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc kept shutting down by itself: My pc has been shutting down by itself for the last week, whenever the PC crash, the light and everything inside the PC is still working fine but the monitor and my kb/m were shut down in the process. Sometimes it would still shut down by itself when I'm not even doing...
  5. Pc kept shutting down by itself

6. laptop keeps shutting itself down?

laptop keeps shutting itself down?: i have windows 10 my laptop shuts down by itself all the time, but ive noticed 2 patterns in this 1st one is that it shuts itself down immediatly after it goes into low power mode yknow like when its below 20% or whenever it goes into low power mode, ir doesnt even give me...
  7. My PC keeps randomly shutting down then opening itself

My PC keeps randomly shutting down then opening itself: No it's not a restart or anything,it keeps happening at random times. I did not experience this issue until yesterday. Weirdly enough it also affected my browser,my 'profile' was deleted and I had to make a new one....
  8. PC shuts down and reboots by itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shuts down and reboots by itself: Hello guys! Recently i ran into a pretty unusual problem with my pc. My computer will run for some timesometimes 5 minutes sometimes a few hours and then randomly shut down with the shutting down screen from windows 10.After it shuts down, it reboots itself and continues to...
  9. PC keeps shutting down by itself after Windows update

PC keeps shutting down by itself after Windows update: I have Dell Inspirion N5010 and after last Windows update in start of December it keeps turning off by itself already even every 5 minutes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-shutting-down-by-itself-after-windows/15d2151e-e897-48fe-8cb1-98a386f13e71
  10. My Computer Keeps Shutting Down by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Keeps Shutting Down by itself: How can I fix this problem.Is there anyone who can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-computer-keeps-shutting-down-by-itself/bfef363a-92f0-4c54-9265-6933ec3ce59a