Windows 10: My pc keeps starting in dos standard mode

Discus and support My pc keeps starting in dos standard mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to install windows 10 which is possible to be a scam and now my pc starts directly in Caldera dos 7.03 , I tried to use the f8 method... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NatalyM_, May 14, 2021.

1. NatalyM_ Win User

My pc keeps starting in dos standard mode

Hello, I tried to install windows 10 which is possible to be a scam and now my pc starts directly in Caldera dos 7.03 , I tried to use the f8 method but the only thing that shows up is the hp startup menu which does not include the ‘start windows normally’ option. I’ve also tried to shutdown my pc 3 times for 5-10sec for it to get into recovery mode but this doesn’t work either. Please help!

:)

NatalyM_, May 14, 2021

2. Standard Account can't logon

Hi,

Your concern needs further investigation so that we can identify the cause of the issue. Are you using a Microsoft account with standard privileges? We also
    suggest that you perform a clean boot to disable non-Microsoft services and check if the issue persists. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, click here.
    After troubleshooting, refer to How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting found in the same article. We also suggest to start the PC in safe
    mode and update us if there will be any changes. For steps on how to start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10, click here.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 14, 2021
  3. activation assistant suddenly started openning at start up - windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to perform a Startup repair by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• In the lock screen, Press the Shift key and click on power icon.
    • Click on Restart anyway.
    • After the system goes to the recovery environment, click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup repair.

Also, suggest you to check if the issue persists in Safe Mode with Networking.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 14, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

W10 PC Keeps Restarting

Hi Dave,

A corrupted Windows system files after the update is one of the possible reasons why your computer keeps restarting. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • Are you able to boot to desktop?

Meanwhile, you can try running your computer in safe mode and check if you will experience the same issue. Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. You can follow the steps in this

link

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, May 14, 2021
Thema:

1. My pc keeps starting in dos standard mode - Similar Threads - keeps starting dos

2. How to disable dos mode?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable dos mode?: hello when trying to run this application it wont properly work because as you can see it says "This program cannot be run in DOS mode. Is there a way to fix this?Please help me!...
  3. How to disable dos mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable dos mode?: hello when trying to run this application it wont properly work because as you can see it says "This program cannot be run in DOS mode. Is there a way to fix this?Please help me!...
  4. How to disable dos mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOS: Can I run DOS pgm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos/dc4fa29e-eac9-4aa1-b70c-2dadb0c17f09
  6. DOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOS: Can I run DOS pgm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos/dc4fa29e-eac9-4aa1-b70c-2dadb0c17f09
  7. My PC starts from sleep mode incorrectly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC starts from sleep mode incorrectly: This issue occurred recently and it is difficult to distinguish what triggered it. When I wake up my PC from the Sleep Mode, I watch the screen without any signal but the keyboard and a mouse light up. However a few moments later the keyboard and the mouse turn off and the PC...
  8. dos mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    dos mode: what is dos mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos-mode/497e0d4c-af80-41ad-b61a-6e923e8e9f80
  9. windows 10 stuck dos mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 stuck dos mode: I got scammed and now my computer is stuck in dos mode with a C:windowssystem32> prompt I can not get to my start up screen does anyone know what to type in here so I can get back to operating...
  10. Windows 10 Stuck in MS-DOS Mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuck in MS-DOS Mode.: Don't know what to do. 55746

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my computer keeps starting in dos mode

2. stip caldera 7.03 from booting