Windows 10: My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on

Discus and support My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My mecer pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on...again and again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KarencYR, Mar 19, 2023.

1. KarencYR Win User

My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on

My mecer pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on...again and again

:)

KarencYR, Mar 19, 2023
  2. milanmose Win User

my windows phone switches its self off and on when not in use

My windows phone switches its self off and on while not in use. I switch it on key in my password opens and use but when I lock it . It locks switch off come on again and again until the battery is flat

milanmose, Mar 19, 2023
  3. wen文三 Win User
    Self-learning does not work when Microsoft Pinyin Input Method is switched to Traditional Chinese.

Hi,

I am a Windows 10 user (Version 1809 OS Build 17763.316); Whenever I switch to Traditional Chinese when using the Microsoft Pinyin Input, it loses its self-learning ability (self-learning is still switched on). I wonder how this issue can be solved?

Thank you!

Regards,

Wen

wen文三, Mar 19, 2023
  4. My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on

Switching on and off

My Microsoft Lumia switches off after about 45 minutes then on again. What can I do to keep it from not switching by it self.

BrentonLangiza, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on

1. My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on - Similar Threads - keeps switching self

2. Do Not Disturb switches its-self on and cannot turn this off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do Not Disturb switches its-self on and cannot turn this off: Hi, Support.My laptop puts it-self into Do Not Disturb mode intermittently. I'm trying to check the settings to turn this off, but cannot seem to find the notifications settings under System settings.When I open Focus settings, I can see under 'Related settings' there is an...
  3. Do Not Disturb switches its-self on and cannot turn this off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do Not Disturb switches its-self on and cannot turn this off: Hi, Support.My laptop puts it-self into Do Not Disturb mode intermittently. I'm trying to check the settings to turn this off, but cannot seem to find the notifications settings under System settings.When I open Focus settings, I can see under 'Related settings' there is an...
  4. My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on: My mecer pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on...again and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-switching-on-its-selfand-switching-its/3d7335d0-e961-4012-b636-3254c319ec21
  5. My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on

My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on: My mecer pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on...again and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-switching-on-its-selfand-switching-its/3d7335d0-e961-4012-b636-3254c319ec21
  6. computer is typing by its self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is typing by its self: So yesterday one of my computers started acting weird like it would start typing on its own every time the computer would finish booting up. When we turn on the computer it lets me put in the password and nothing weird happens but suddenly right after everything is done...
  7. computer is typing by its self

computer is typing by its self: So yesterday one of my computers started acting weird like it would start typing on its own every time the computer would finish booting up. When we turn on the computer it lets me put in the password and nothing weird happens but suddenly right after everything is done...
  8. My PC is typing slashes by its self.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is typing slashes by its self.: Hello, I have a problem with my PC that the PC it self is typing forward slashes by it self, My PC type is Legion Y540 and I tried every single thing on YouTube and in every search link, I tried searching and trying to fix my computer and still there is no response, I wish...
  9. My PC is typing slashes by its self.

My PC is typing slashes by its self.: Hello, I have a problem with my PC that the PC it self is typing forward slashes by it self, My PC type is Legion Y540 and I tried every single thing on YouTube and in every search link, I tried searching and trying to fix my computer and still there is no response, I wish...
  10. My PC Keeps Restarting its self

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC Keeps Restarting its self: I have a Gaming PC and I clicked for restart it back to when I had it last night as someone was going buy it but now I'm stuck on installing 64% on the windows then it shows that then the PC restarts its self anyone got any clue on how fix this submitted by...