Windows 10: My PC keeps timing out

Discus and support My PC keeps timing out in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My PC keeps timing out and redirects me back to the log in screen and I have to log in again... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by juanagates, Jun 5, 2019.

1. My PC keeps timing out

My PC keeps timing out and redirects me back to the log in screen and I have to log in again

:)

juanagates, Jun 5, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Champ Win User
    GPU intensive RTS?

This list is great. Now I got some buying to do, but please keep them coming. I love games that make me step my PC up.

Champ, Jun 5, 2019
  4. My PC keeps timing out

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

My PC keeps timing out

1. My PC keeps timing out - Similar Threads - keeps timing

2. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  3. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  4. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  5. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  6. My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...: Im not sure what to do, it's random when it does it. I have tried it on my speaker and headset. I looked at all my audio drivers and they all are updated. Can someone help me? Thank You...
  7. My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...

My audio keeps cutting out and being choppy at times, it also seems to get worse towards...: Im not sure what to do, it's random when it does it. I have tried it on my speaker and headset. I looked at all my audio drivers and they all are updated. Can someone help me? Thank You...
  8. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  9. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

"Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  10. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Customization