Windows 10: My PC keeps turning OFF and back on by itself. Can someone suggest a fix??? THANK YOU

Discus and support My PC keeps turning OFF and back on by itself. Can someone suggest a fix??? THANK YOU in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is a copy of the critical err... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EDENworks, Mar 28, 2023.

1. EDENworks Win User

My PC keeps turning OFF and back on by itself. Can someone suggest a fix??? THANK YOU

This is a copy of the critical err

:)

EDENworks, Mar 28, 2023
  2. 20mmrain Win User

Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Mar 28, 2023
  3. turn off suggestions

Hi,

Try the below steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Settings from Three horizontal dots at top.
    • Click on Advanced Settings.
    • Select View Advanced Settings.
    • Click on Privacy and services.
    • Now Turn the ‘Show search suggestions as I type’.
    Let us know the status.

Vinod Archak, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Cvrk Win User

My PC keeps turning OFF and back on by itself. Can someone suggest a fix??? THANK YOU

No wifi on phone if my PC is turned off

I added the mac of the phone to router.I have no idea if this is working. So far....the problem sort of mended it self 1 day ago. Now i am w8 to see what else will happen. At the moment it's working with pc turned off. Thank you all for the suggestions,will keep you posted.

Thema:

1. My PC keeps turning OFF and back on by itself. Can someone suggest a fix??? THANK YOU - Similar Threads - keeps turning OFF

2. Touchpad keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad keeps turning itself off.: Every time I restart my computer I have to go to settings and re-enable my touchpad because for some reason it keeps turning off automatically. This issue started very randomly a few days ago and I'm not sure what I should do other than keep turning it back on constantly. How...
  3. My PC keeps turning OFF and back on by itself. Can someone suggest a fix??? THANK YOU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps turning OFF and back on by itself. Can someone suggest a fix??? THANK YOU: This is a copy of the critical err https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-turning-off-and-back-on-by-itself-can/3f7532ea-844c-4d32-9d9e-98506440c361
  4. My PC keeps turning OFF and back on by itself. Can someone suggest a fix??? THANK YOU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps turning OFF and back on by itself. Can someone suggest a fix??? THANK YOU: This is a copy of the critical err https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-turning-off-and-back-on-by-itself-can/3f7532ea-844c-4d32-9d9e-98506440c361
  5. My computer keeps turning itself back on by itself.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer keeps turning itself back on by itself.: I have followed the steps suggested by others regarding why my computer keeps turning itself back on after I turn it of...and have had no success in making it stop. Anything else I can try? The only way I can keep it off is to push the power button which sometimes causes...
  6. Screensaver keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver keeps turning itself off.: I don't like having to turn off my monitor. My screensaver is turning off for some reason. Can I get some help? Windows version 10 pro version 1903 OS build 18362.959 160954
  7. Screensaver keeps turning itself off.

Screensaver keeps turning itself off.: I don't like having to turn off my monitor. My screensaver is turning off for some reason. Can I get some help? Windows version 10 pro version 1903 OS build 18362.959 160954
  8. PC Keeps Turning Itself Off Without Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Keeps Turning Itself Off Without Warning: A few weeks ago, my PC started turning itself off without any warning. The first time it happened, I was out of state using a laptop to control my desktop remotely. I attempted to play a game Minecraft via my remote access as I was curious how well it would handle over a...
  9. Hotstop keeps turning itself off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotstop keeps turning itself off: Hello, i have an add-in network card that provides Bluetooth and Wi-Fi broadcasting to my desktop PC. My problem is that the hotstop keeps turning itself off, plus i found no way to turn it on automatically whenever i log into my PC AND no way to keep it on permanently. I'm...
  10. Computer keeps turning itself on and off

Computer keeps turning itself on and off: I am very frustrated with Microsoft and the Edge from 10. my COMPUTER KEEPS TURNING ITSELF ON AND OFF FOR NO REASON AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND IT DOES NOT HELP THE PROBLEM. * Moved from MSN?Accounts...