Windows 10: My pc keeps turning off randomly which looks like sleep mode then restarts

Discus and support My pc keeps turning off randomly which looks like sleep mode then restarts in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Seems to only started happening recently after what I think was a windows update so every time I start my PC and I'm watching a video my pc seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Tonayee, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Tonayee Win User

My pc keeps turning off randomly which looks like sleep mode then restarts

Seems to only started happening recently after what I think was a windows update so every time I start my PC and I'm watching a video my pc seems to look to be in sleep mode then eventually turns off and back on to boot then get to the login page and do the process over can someone please help me

:)

Tonayee, Jan 10, 2019

2. My PC is randomly going into sleep mode ?

Hye

I am bhavesh and i am suffering from a PC problem that is it randomely goes into sleep mode either when i am using it or not.

I have windows 8.1 pro in my pc installed i have turned the sleep mode off and to newer

But it continuously goes onto sleep mode and i have to restart it to get up from sleep mode even if i click on mouse or keyboard it does not even wake up .

Please help me with some precious suggestions.

Thank you,

Microsoft community.

Girish ChandraPandey, Jan 10, 2019
  3. kn00tcn Win User
    Pc restart after exiting sleep mode

well if it works within 5min, sounds like it could be losing power

'restarts after exiting sleep mode' do you mean it acts like a fresh cold boot? or you see the windows logging off screens, then it restarts?

i never use sleep or hibernate, risk of losing the session & waste of hard drive space

kn00tcn, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Oliverbgn Win User

PC going into sleep mode randomly even if in use

I downloaded and installed the display driver with no luck. It's still going into sleep mode randomly.

Any other suggestion I can try? Thanks

Oliverbgn, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

1. My pc keeps turning off randomly which looks like sleep mode then restarts - Similar Threads - keeps turning off

2. PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts: As the title indicates, my PC has randomly restarted ie screen black, mechanical light up keyboard and mouse go black and then restarts. There is no rhyme or reason, most of the time I am just browsing the internet i.e a fairly light load. About a month ago, my CPU was...
  3. PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts: As the title indicates, my PC has randomly restarted ie screen black, mechanical light up keyboard and mouse go black and then restarts. There is no rhyme or reason, most of the time I am just browsing the internet i.e a fairly light load. About a month ago, my CPU was...
  4. My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own: For the past couple days my computer has been experiencing random shutdowns, it restarts right away and there is no BSOD, also while its restarting most of the time i gotta hold down the power button to completely shut it down because its not entirely powering on after the...
  5. My Computer keeps randomly turning itself off and restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps randomly turning itself off and restarting.: Hello,I came here a while ago to try fix my issue, however the problem still persists. Here's my previous thread if anyone is interested;Hoping to get help,Thanks,Shay...
  6. My Computer keeps randomly turning itself off and restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer keeps randomly turning itself off and restarting.: Hello,I came here a while ago to try fix my issue, however the problem still persists. Here's my previous thread if anyone is interested;Hoping to get help,Thanks,Shay...
  7. My Computer keeps randomly turning itself off and restarting.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My PC keeps randomly turning off at seemingly random intervals.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC keeps randomly turning off at seemingly random intervals.: First of all, my pc’s specs: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 GHz RAM: 32 GB System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor All from a pre-built iBuyPower Gaming PC. Pretty slick. Alright onto the problem: basically the title, for whatever...
  9. Sleep mode turn off my keyboard

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode turn off my keyboard: When my pc has been in sleep/hibernate for a couple of hours i can press my keyboard to wake up but when it comes to the login screen the keyboard turns off and i have to unplug and replug for it to work again?...
  10. PC randomly turns off completely and restarts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly turns off completely and restarts.: I've had this issue for the past month or longer. It's inconsistent as hell and ridiculously annoying. Basically at random points my pc will turn off completely and then restart for absolutely no reason whatsoever, even when loading into a game which is more common. Now I...