Windows 10: my pc laptop with windows 10 does not show up as one of my devices. How do I add a device?

Discus and support my pc laptop with windows 10 does not show up as one of my devices. How do I add a device? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I do not see one of my laptops listed on my devices list. Microsoft says: Signing in after setup Go to Settings Select Accounts > Your Info Select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DEW4523, May 26, 2020.

1. DEW4523 Win User

my pc laptop with windows 10 does not show up as one of my devices. How do I add a device?

I do not see one of my laptops listed on my devices list. Microsoft says:

Signing in after setup

• Go to Settings
    • Select Accounts > Your Info
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

OK. I go to Settings>Accounts> There is no "Your Info", but there is "About">? I don't see where to "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead". The only Microsoft options are:

Change product key - NO

Read Microsoft Services Agreement - NO

Read Microsoft License Terms - NO

Thank you for any ideas.

:)

DEW4523, May 26, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices

Lenovo today announced it will begin shipping a wide selection of products loaded with Windows 10 starting July 29. Lenovo has an extensive list of products eligible for this upgrade including popular models like the YOGA 3 Pro and YOGA 500. Lenovo customers can check here for their product's eligibility.

Lenovo has worked with Microsoft Corp. to make the process of upgrading simple, for people with qualified Lenovo PC running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. Starting on July 29, the updates will roll out. If a user has reserved a copy of Windows 10, he/she will be notified once the compatibility process confirms that the user will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on their system.

my pc laptop with windows 10 does not show up as one of my devices.  How do I add a device? 91a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Apps Enhance Windows 10 Experience
    To give users consistent experiences across devices and operating systems, the preloads include a suite of Lenovo-written applications. The new Lenovo Companion 3.0 optimization tool keeps devices running at peak performance and can be used at any time to run a full-scale checkup and report back with specific actions to free up space and speed up the device. As a "smart" device control hub, the new Lenovo Settings lets users easily adapt and modify the way their device behaves. For example, when in tablet mode, the product will customize its display and other settings based on its orientation versus in traditional laptop mode. Alternatively, the device's usage will also alter its settings, for example when watching a movie versus reading an e-book. With SHAREit, customers can quickly transfer files between devices. For tablet users WRITEit takes the pen to a new level of functionality allowing users to write in any input field with their pen and the handwriting is converted to text.

As announced at Tech World in May, Lenovo and Microsoft have worked to integrate Cortana and REACHit, Lenovo's groundbreaking app that allows users who opt-in to search for and manage their content across multiple devices and cloud storage platforms. With REACHit, Cortana becomes even smarter and more personal, enabling users to find their content such as emails, photos and videos in ways they never thought possible. Cortana and REACHit gives users a seamless, intuitive way to search through natural language and contextual understanding.

"With Windows 10, computing gets more personal, productive and connected," said Tom Shell, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "Across our entire PC product line, from the office to the home, we've optimized our Lenovo devices to give customers a great computing experience while giving them enhanced search tools like Cortana with REACHit."

btarunr, May 26, 2020
  3. My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Some devices might be listed under hidden devices in Device Manager, I suggest you to open Device Manager then click on View option and click on Show hidden devices. Once it is done, check whether you can find the device.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to try connecting the device with other USB ports and check if it is detected (If you are connecting through USB).

Also, try updating the USB drivers and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

-Open Device Manager.

-Find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

-Right-click on each driver listed and click on Update Driver Software

-Restart the system after updating the drivers.

-Try connecting the device and check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, May 26, 2020
  4. my pc laptop with windows 10 does not show up as one of my devices. How do I add a device?

Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices

Nice! We will start seeing devices being sold with Windows 10 in 2016, or December this year around here if we are lucky...

LOL!

Blue-Knight, May 26, 2020
Thema:

my pc laptop with windows 10 does not show up as one of my devices. How do I add a device?

1. my pc laptop with windows 10 does not show up as one of my devices. How do I add a device? - Similar Threads - laptop does show

2. How do I add my account back to my Windows device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add my account back to my Windows device?: I accidentally removed my email account from my device. Now when I try to log in, I get an error code of 700003, and it tells me to contact my organization/administration. I am my organization's administration. How do I add this email account back on to my device?...
  3. How do I add my account back to my Windows device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add my account back to my Windows device?: I accidentally removed my email account from my device. Now when I try to log in, I get an error code of 700003, and it tells me to contact my organization/administration. I am my organization's administration. How do I add this email account back on to my device?...
  4. Bluetooth device not showing up when I add a device.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth device not showing up when I add a device.: I have a set of JIB wireless headphones. They work completly fine on all devices and even laptops. When I try to connect them with my computer, they dont seem to show up. For a matter of fact, no bluetooth device connects to my computer. Things I tired:- Updating/Removing...
  5. PC not showing up in my devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not showing up in my devices: I signed out of my MS account on my two separate Windows 10 PCs and instead set up the login with a local account; but I am still logged into MS office and MS OneDrive on both PCs. However, when I open my internet browser and login to my MS account, only one of my PCs is...
  6. Add a bluetooth device is not showing up

Add a bluetooth device is not showing up: My PC OS Build: [img] I click "Add Bluetooth and other devices" to add 2 bluetooth controller of Mixed Reality but it do not popup any windows... (It has been showed the windows to find bluetooth device before) Anyone have the same issue with that build? 141106
  7. my xbox one controller is showing up as an unknown device on my windows 10 pc

my xbox one controller is showing up as an unknown device on my windows 10 pc: its not allowing me to use the device. it also show up in my device manager as an unknown device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-one-controller-is-showing-up-as-an-unknown/2c4f1e27-a3c4-4cdb-86c8-d13e72bb8cef
  8. One off backups - how do I do this if my copy to device does not show up in file...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One off backups - how do I do this if my copy to device does not show up in file...: I back up my photos, documents and Mozilla profiles a few times a year. Mainly when I download photos from my camera or phone. The last few times I tried I resorted to copy and paste to a portable USB device via File Explorer. I tried this today and discovered that the...
  9. Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device

Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device: Specifically my Bluetooth Xbox One Controller, I've done this multiple times before and it has worked fine but now it's just being an idiot. I thought it might be my internet but everything else works just fine but not this. Few minutes ago I was unable to remove the device...
  10. new laptop, how do I add it to my wireless network of devices?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new laptop, how do I add it to my wireless network of devices?: I have a new laptop and want to add it to my wireless network of devices (computers, printer, etc.) How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop-how-do-i-add-it-to-my-wireless-network/f1585b44-b48d-458b-b24c-409edfc90c9a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my computer doesnt show up in my devices for minecraft download

2. how to see other pc on laptop windows 10