Windows 10: My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page

Discus and support My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After i login it starts like nothing is wrong then just keeps "restarting" for lack of a better term. It don't make me login again it just goes white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by roger posey, Nov 30, 2023.

1. My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page

After i login it starts like nothing is wrong then just keeps "restarting" for lack of a better term. It don't make me login again it just goes white and seems like it's reopening one desktop. I cannot try anything from my desktop as the it just goes blank and restarts over and over. Its maddening!!!

:)

roger posey, Nov 30, 2023

2. Refreshing pages problem

Dear Sachin. I am still having the same problem. I enjoy using Microsoft Edge, but this is a big pain. After signing on with Edge, I open my home page, which is att.yahoo.com This is the page I have to keep refreshing. Any other suggestions on this problem?
    Thank you.

Rustyboy14, Nov 30, 2023
  3. internet pages keep refreshing

Hi Keith,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

Please answer this question to get more clarity on this issue.

• Are you facing this issue on Internet Explorer?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the Admin account to check if this helps.
    Ensure to install any pending updates on the computer and remember to restart the computer.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 30, 2023
  4. My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page

Page not refreshing

I'm running Windows 8.1 and find that after I delete, rename or take any action with a file in a folder or my desktop, the page does not refresh.

I physically have to press F5 for the page to refresh and show the changes. What could the cause be and how do I fix it? The issue is the same when I plug in removable storage. I have to press F5 for it to show on my list in the My PC folder.

Emil den Dulk, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page

1. My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page - Similar Threads - lets sign seems

2. My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page: After i login it starts like nothing is wrong then just keeps "restarting" for lack of a better term. It don't make me login again it just goes white and seems like it's reopening one desktop. I cannot try anything from my desktop as the it just goes blank and restarts over...
  3. My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc lets me sign in but then when it seems ready for use it keeps refreshing the page: After i login it starts like nothing is wrong then just keeps "restarting" for lack of a better term. It don't make me login again it just goes white and seems like it's reopening one desktop. I cannot try anything from my desktop as the it just goes blank and restarts over...
  4. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  5. not letting me to sign in

not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  6. Pc keeps refresh not letting me do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps refresh not letting me do anything: Idk the reason of this it was working fine i restarted then it happened.I cannot open any program except for some like the task manager.The taskbar is empty.It refreshes every 2 seconds.Tried Sfc scan said it fixed some corrupted files but nothing changed and it says the same...
  7. Pc keeps refresh not letting me do anything

Pc keeps refresh not letting me do anything: Idk the reason of this it was working fine i restarted then it happened.I cannot open any program except for some like the task manager.The taskbar is empty.It refreshes every 2 seconds.Tried Sfc scan said it fixed some corrupted files but nothing changed and it says the same...
  8. Will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will not let me sign in: Whenever i try to log into minecraft, it says “failed to log in. We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account l. Access to realms,profiles, and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.” This is my 12th try over the last 3 days....
  9. My pc wont let me sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc wont let me sign in: I changed my microsoft account on my pc last night and when i signed in today it is saying that something went wrong and my pin does not work. When i go to sign in with the password instead it is telling me the password is wrong but i type it in right every time....
  10. Login page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login page keeps refreshing: Hi, I encountered this problem about a month ago and has happened every startup since. The login page continuously refreshes for about 2-3 mins and wont let me login. When it stops i can log in but recently found out that if i dont log in in time then it repeats the cycle...