Windows 10: My PC location have two different loacation one is in Taiwan and the other is in China,so i...

Discus and support My PC location have two different loacation one is in Taiwan and the other is in China,so i... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i rebuild my Pc recently ,before it everything is fine, after it my YTmusic borke it shows"YouTube Music is not available in your area".and i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by williamhuang1024, Mar 13, 2022.

1. My PC location have two different loacation one is in Taiwan and the other is in China,so i...

i rebuild my Pc recently ,before it everything is fine, after it my YTmusic borke it shows"YouTube Music is not available in your area".and i have asked Youtube for helps, but it didnt work.they said my account have two location,one is in China and the other is in Taiwan. And i also check my setting that i dont have any VPN. also i change the region to US and reboot, but it didnt work. I think I didnt download or use any wear app . [ *** Moved from zh-hant Community by Microsoft Moderator *** ]

:)

williamhuang1024, Mar 13, 2022
  2. Joyce Du Win User

Use MS pinyin with traditional Chinese characters used in Taiwan

I wonder if there's any possibility to type Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) in MS pinyin.

I now type in traditional (Taiwan) characters by changing the setting in simplified Chinese (China) keyboard into traditional characters, but there are a lot of differences in characters we use in Taiwan. The self-learning function also doesn't work with
    the traditional character setting.

Joyce Du, Mar 13, 2022
  3. Karen Her Win User
    Location setting

Hi,

This issue could occur due to incorrect location settings or it would depend on your IP address. We suggest you to check the location settings of your PC, and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Click the Start button, and select Settings.
    • Go to Privacy, and choose Location.
    • Make sure that the Location service is On.

If issue persists, then it has something to do with your IP address. It’s because the location detected depends on the location set on your IP address.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Mar 13, 2022
  4. My PC location have two different loacation one is in Taiwan and the other is in China,so i...

Can't Update Zune in China.

Thanks Marc,

I created a new WLID account and it works even though I changed the Region to China. I will figure out what is wrong with my old account.

Now, I can see the step 2 "Your Account Info" page. But China is not in the country list... Could you verify?

thanks,

andreas

Andreas Cui, Mar 13, 2022
Thema:

My PC location have two different loacation one is in Taiwan and the other is in China,so i...

1. My PC location have two different loacation one is in Taiwan and the other is in China,so i... - Similar Threads - location different loacation

2. I have two antiviruses with two different names one is Microsoft Defender and the other is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two antiviruses with two different names one is Microsoft Defender and the other is...: HI I have noticed for a while now that I have two names of an antivirus on my dell laptop. Down in the bottom right I have windows security on my lower taskbar it is on.But when I go to a file on my desktop and right click on it a drop down menu shows up when I click on show...
  3. I have two antiviruses with two different names one is Microsoft Defender and the other is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two antiviruses with two different names one is Microsoft Defender and the other is...: HI I have noticed for a while now that I have two names of an antivirus on my dell laptop. Down in the bottom right I have windows security on my lower taskbar it is on.But when I go to a file on my desktop and right click on it a drop down menu shows up when I click on show...
  4. I have two antivirus with the sme antivirus but two different names one is Windows security...

I have two antivirus with the sme antivirus but two different names one is Windows security...: HI I have noticed for a while now that I have two names of an antivirus on my dell laptop. Down in the bottom right I have windows security on my lower taskbar it is on.But when I go to a file on my desktop and right click on it a drop down menu shows up when I click on show...
  5. I have two different accounts and one big mess.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two different accounts and one big mess.: I am trying to leave the insider program. Please help me get back to one account, one profile photo, Windows 11 that was installed on my computer when I bought it. Why do I see different photos for the same email address?Why this update, I am trying to leave insider? The...
  6. I have two different accounts and one big mess.

I have two different accounts and one big mess.: I am trying to leave the insider program. Please help me get back to one account, one profile photo, Windows 11 that was installed on my computer when I bought it. Why do I see different photos for the same email address?Why this update, I am trying to leave insider? The...
  7. why do i have photos in two different places on my computer? one is photo and the other is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i have photos in two different places on my computer? one is photo and the other is...: why do i have photos in two different places on my computer? one is photos and the other is pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-photos-in-two-different-places-on-my/631a67c8-b335-46e9-bccf-ce5e7547b3bf
  8. why do i have photos in two different places on my computer? one is photo and the other is...

why do i have photos in two different places on my computer? one is photo and the other is...: why do i have photos in two different places on my computer? one is photos and the other is pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-photos-in-two-different-places-on-my/631a67c8-b335-46e9-bccf-ce5e7547b3bf
  9. No active internet connection while I have Location China

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No active internet connection while I have Location China: I am really curious who designed this at MS... These are my settings on my WIN 10 laptop since my last forced update: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NlaSvc\Parameters\Internet. [ATTACH] So how should this work when you are in China? [ATTACH] My...
  10. One of my PC’s has two Store icons, the other one only one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One of my PC’s has two Store icons, the other one only one: On one pc there is a white and a black store icon. On my private pc (up to date) only the white store icon. How come? submitted by /u/ethreax [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhbhmx/one_of_my_pcs_has_two_store_icons_the_other_one/