Windows 10: My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading

Discus and support My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc lost power and when i started it it's just loading and not loading into windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joban j, Nov 17, 2022.

1. joban j Win User

My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading

My pc lost power and when i started it it's just loading and not loading into windows

:)

joban j, Nov 17, 2022

2. Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Nov 17, 2022
  3. jds63 Win User
    Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

Hope for sure it is the Power Supply without testing it and the checking the Graphics Card.

jds63, Nov 17, 2022
  4. My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading

Pc stucks at restarting.

Hi Ram,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform the Startup Repair and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button and click on the Settings option.
    • Select Update & security > Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I would recommend suggest you to enable the fast startup.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start icon and select Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what power buttons do on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable (Enter the admin credentials if prompted).
    • Check the Turn on Fast startup (Recommended) box.
    • Click on Save changes.
    • Restart the computer.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 17, 2022
Thema:

My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading

1. My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading - Similar Threads - lost power restarted

2. PC crashing when gaming, no blue screen just full power down and restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing when gaming, no blue screen just full power down and restart.: I just upgraded my computer a few months back, I got a new motherboard gigabyte z690 ud ax ddr4 a CPU i7 12700k cooler, GPU gigabyte 3080 and ram tridentz neo ddr4-4000mhz 2x32gb and I am experience crashes while gaming. These crashes freeze my entire system for a few...
  3. PC crashing when gaming, no blue screen just full power down and restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing when gaming, no blue screen just full power down and restart.: I just upgraded my computer a few months back, I got a new motherboard gigabyte z690 ud ax ddr4 a CPU i7 12700k cooler, GPU gigabyte 3080 and ram tridentz neo ddr4-4000mhz 2x32gb and I am experience crashes while gaming. These crashes freeze my entire system for a few...
  4. My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc lost power and when I restarted it it's just loading: My pc lost power and when i started it it's just loading and not loading into windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-lost-power-and-when-i-restarted-it-its-just/7c0a6815-a9bd-4256-bae2-1dc4a90c591e
  5. i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i lost my games when i update and restart my pc: thanks for windows.. i lost 200gb games beacuse the restart and update and microsoft wont fix this i tell support before about this problem and now i lost many games and i dont know how i back them ...... and now i cant connect to support thanks for dumb support microsoft...
  6. i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i lost my games when i update and restart my pc: thanks for windows.. i lost 200gb games beacuse the restart and update and microsoft wont fix this i tell support before about this problem and now i lost many games and i dont know how i back them ...... and now i cant connect to support thanks for dumb support microsoft...
  7. i lost my games when i update and restart my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. This just happened when I powered on my computer. Is it safe to restart it? I need help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This just happened when I powered on my computer. Is it safe to restart it? I need help...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Flavored_Bread [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwjlc4/this_just_happened_when_i_powered_on_my_computer/
  9. BSOD when I power on (not when I restart) my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when I power on (not when I restart) my PC: When I power on my pc, I can use it for approximately 30 minutes, and later it shows a BSOD with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I found a way to avoid this BSOD, simply restarting my PC from the lockscreen without logging in. I have contacted Microsoft Support, and they said...
  10. PC restarts when playing or just surfing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC restarts when playing or just surfing: Hi, I have experienced some problems with my PC after the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. When playing Dota 2 or GTA 5 or just surfing the net, it automatically restarts. I have installed all the latest drivers and still got restarts once or twice a day. Today, I was...