Windows 10: My pc lost sound.

Discus and support My pc lost sound. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My windows 10 pc lost sound. It appears that the network management stops loading the sound drivers. I deleted the drivers, hoping rebooting will help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DANIELBUI1, May 28, 2020.

1. My pc lost sound.

My windows 10 pc lost sound. It appears that the network management stops loading the sound drivers. I deleted the drivers, hoping rebooting will help loading updated sound drivers, but there is no result. Now I don't have sound drivers intel and realtech?

:)

DANIELBUI1, May 28, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My pc lost sound. :p

cadaveca, May 28, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 28, 2020
  4. My pc lost sound.

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, May 28, 2020
Thema:

My pc lost sound.

1. My pc lost sound. - Similar Threads - lost sound

2. I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...: Need help getting audio back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-all-audio-on-my-hp-envy-360-laptop-if-i/0b41fc4d-13bf-4709-963a-82776c5a884b
  3. I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...: Need help getting audio back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-lost-all-audio-on-my-hp-envy-360-laptop-if-i/0b41fc4d-13bf-4709-963a-82776c5a884b
  4. I’ve lost all audio on my hp envy 360 laptop. If I restart it it sounds comes back for a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. lost volume device, can not find it, have no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost volume device, can not find it, have no sound: I click something on the volume site and lost the app for device. Can not find the device to turn my volume back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-volume-device-can-not-find-it-have-no-sound/490ca2a0-02fa-4862-8002-04f88a5e9847
  6. lost volume device, can not find it, have no sound

lost volume device, can not find it, have no sound: I click something on the volume site and lost the app for device. Can not find the device to turn my volume back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-volume-device-can-not-find-it-have-no-sound/490ca2a0-02fa-4862-8002-04f88a5e9847
  7. Since I started using external speakers, I have lost all sound from the PC speakers? Why...

Since I started using external speakers, I have lost all sound from the PC speakers? Why...: Since I have started plugging external speakers into the PC, the sound has gone from my PC when the speakersare not plugged in. Why is this?Can you help me restore the sound onto my PC please when NOT using the external speakers...
  8. Since I started using external speakers, I have lost all sound from the PC speakers? Why...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I started using external speakers, I have lost all sound from the PC speakers? Why...: Since I have started plugging external speakers into the PC, the sound has gone from my PC when the speakersare not plugged in. Why is this?Can you help me restore the sound onto my PC please when NOT using the external speakers...
  9. Since I started using external speakers, I have lost all sound from the PC speakers? Why...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I have lost sound on my lenovo

I have lost sound on my lenovo: I have lost sound on some video programmes on my Lenovo. Strangely, the video describing how to fix the problem has sound. An instruction video for a product repair I need to do not a laptop repair has no sound, and while watching Escape to the Country on BBC I lost sound. My...