Windows 10: my pc meets all requirments of windows11 but it not shows the download

Discus and support my pc meets all requirments of windows11 but it not shows the download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i dont recive windows11 update even though my pc meets all requienments as pc health check application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NARENDRABABU1, Oct 18, 2021.

1. my pc meets all requirments of windows11 but it not shows the download

i dont recive windows11 update even though my pc meets all requienments as pc health check application

:)

NARENDRABABU1, Oct 18, 2021
  2. LOTG Win User

Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

This was not the case yesterday. It was listed for mobile as well, now it is indeed listed as PC/Surface only.

But my question was not completely related to just this app, but why the store listed my device as not meeting the minimum of 1GB RAM. (Now it is indeed listed as incompatible as they removed ARM support from the architecture list). It was telling me to
    check the requirements.

3. Brink Win User
    New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Brink, Oct 18, 2021
  4. my pc meets all requirments of windows11 but it not shows the download

Windows Store Error: "You PC does not meet some of the requirements" while downloading an app

Windows Store Error: "You PC does not meet some of the requirements" while downloading an app

jovenvillaverde, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

my pc meets all requirments of windows11 but it not shows the download

1. my pc meets all requirments of windows11 but it not shows the download - Similar Threads - meets requirments windows11

2. Failing to reset or reinstall Windows11: PC appears to no longer meet the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failing to reset or reinstall Windows11: PC appears to no longer meet the requirements: Background:W11 started failing about two weeks ago, finally culminating in loss of functionality in the last two days. Critical were the inability to connect to the network and the inability to load Office apps. I can run some apps Settings and PC Health Check.Problem:After a...
  3. Failing to reset or reinstall Windows11: PC appears to no longer meet the requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failing to reset or reinstall Windows11: PC appears to no longer meet the requirements: Background:W11 started failing about two weeks ago, finally culminating in loss of functionality in the last two days. Critical were the inability to connect to the network and the inability to load Office apps. I can run some apps Settings and PC Health Check.Problem:After a...
  4. My laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11: According to PC Health check my laptop CPU is not supported for Windows 11. I followed the link above "More about supported CPUs", which is the MS website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specificationsr=1 - "Find Windows 11 specs, features, and computer...
  5. My laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11

My laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11: According to PC Health check my laptop CPU is not supported for Windows 11. I followed the link above "More about supported CPUs", which is the MS website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specificationsr=1 - "Find Windows 11 specs, features, and computer...
  6. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  7. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  8. my pc meets all requirments of windows11 but it not shows the download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc meets all requirments of windows11 but it not shows the download: i dont recive windows11 update even though my pc meets all requienments as pc health check application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-meets-all-requirments-of-windows11-but-it/5f246b13-5859-414c-b735-92bc9f504541
  9. PCHealth Says My PC Meets All The Requirements but still not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCHealth Says My PC Meets All The Requirements but still not updating: The PC Health program says it meets all the requirement but still not updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pchealth-says-my-pc-meets-all-the-requirements-but/bfe19464-630b-44da-af14-b194879a7c19
  10. PCHealth Says My PC Meets All The Requirements but still not updating

PCHealth Says My PC Meets All The Requirements but still not updating: The PC Health program says it meets all the requirement but still not updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pchealth-says-my-pc-meets-all-the-requirements-but/bfe19464-630b-44da-af14-b194879a7c19