Windows 10: my PC memory math is being stupid

Discus and support my PC memory math is being stupid in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; as you can see my pc RAM usage is 96% which isn't right because the math doesn't add up to that much [ATTACH] i have 1 memory stick which has 4GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XfarisGamerX, Sep 9, 2020.

1. my PC memory math is being stupid

as you can see my pc RAM usage is 96% which isn't right because the math doesn't add up to that much
    my PC memory math is being stupid 978867af-349e-4c13-bf1b-041a4c6b3fff?upload=true.png

i have 1 memory stick which has 4GB and its painfully hard to use my pc with most of them being "used" my PC memory math is being stupid 49e06245-29c0-4e96-8f0f-8ae5d8fd880d?upload=true.png

i just need help with that thanks in advance

:)

XfarisGamerX, Sep 9, 2020

2. my PC memory math is being stupid

as you can see my pc RAM usage is 96% which isn't right because the math doesn't add up to that much

my PC memory math is being stupid 978867af-349e-4c13-bf1b-041a4c6b3fff?upload=true.png

i have 1 memory stick which has 4GB and its painfully hard to use my pc with most of them being "used"
    my PC memory math is being stupid 49e06245-29c0-4e96-8f0f-8ae5d8fd880d?upload=true.png

i just need help with that thanks in advance

XfarisGamerX, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 9, 2020
  4. my PC memory math is being stupid

Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

my PC memory math is being stupid

1. my PC memory math is being stupid - Similar Threads - memory math being

2. windows is being stupid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is being stupid: it keeps deleting a file that will disable windows defender, im doing this on purpose bye the way. but i want it TO load so i can turn it off because windows is being stupid with me trying to turn defender off, no i dont want to fix the issue that im having, all i want is to...
  3. windows is being stupid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows is being stupid: it keeps deleting a file that will disable windows defender, im doing this on purpose bye the way. but i want it TO load so i can turn it off because windows is being stupid with me trying to turn defender off, no i dont want to fix the issue that im having, all i want is to...
  4. math

in Windows 10 Gaming
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  5. math

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  6. math

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Stupid memory upgrade question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stupid memory upgrade question: Well folks I would rather ask a stupid question than make a stupid mistake.....I currently have two memory bays total, and have 6 gigs in each slot for a total of 12 gigs, I checked in command prompt to see what I can upgrade to and here is what I got- [img] Now the stupid...
  8. Windows 10 being stupid

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 being stupid: So lately when trying to talking to people, watch youtube or anything else that requires audio it keeps glitching out. As it will skip over a second and repeat. SCREW WINDOWS 10 UPDATE 2004. until this update I didn't have any issue with my machine but now everything is...
  9. I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !: My computer was running slow. Acting up. So I reset my PC. Seemed friendly enough. It should be called "Wipe out Everything" and welcome to Edge. Is there anyway to undo this and get all of my stuff back? Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersion Adobe...
  10. Math...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Math...: How can I not get bored in Math class? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/math/9984e82b-efff-4437-b460-5ff1d511ea14