Windows 10: My PC Messed Up After An Update And Nothing Will Work.

Discus and support My PC Messed Up After An Update And Nothing Will Work. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After An Update My Computer Broke.. My computer was perfect, barely had any problems, never had anything wrong with it, I’ve had it for around 3 years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ToastedName, Jun 6, 2020.

1. My PC Messed Up After An Update And Nothing Will Work.

After An Update My Computer Broke..

My computer was perfect, barely had any problems, never had anything wrong with it, I’ve had it for around 3 years now and it’s worked like a charm, last night I deleted some files to clean up space, and then upgraded to the latest update of 1903 I think I went to bed,
    woke up in the middle of the night and got on my computer, I went to try and play some R6 Siege, for some reason my taskbar wouldn’t open, it would just make my mouse have the load icon whenever I went over it, the “steam” file was corrupted, and most of my apps didn’t work, I got worried and reset, still had the same problem, I hopefully could do a system restore, so I did, the last one I had was in June 1st,
    and it was my only backup, so I went to go do it, and it said something in my C:// drive, so I scanned it, found the problem and repaired it, once I tried the system restore, it did it again, and again, and it was in a loop until I just stopped and realized it won’t work, looked for solutions, not a single one would work, booting in safe mode wouldn’t work,
    when I accessed the menu of “Troubleshooting” the only option was my UEFI Menu, which also wouldn’t let me boot in safe mode, so right now I’m afraid that my computer is fully bricked, I dont care if i loose files at this point, I just want my computer back, I got a USB 2.0 flashdrive and plugged it into my computer restarted it and tried to reset..”Could Not Find Recovery Enviroment” So I went online searching for answers, found a couple where it told you to go into settings, which I can’t do because some of my computer is corrupt, then it said refresh windows, couldn’t do that because it won’t let me go on tthe internet or even connect to WiFi, I have tried everything.. does anyone have a fix for this?

:)

ToastedName, Jun 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 6, 2020
  4. My PC Messed Up After An Update And Nothing Will Work.

Screen resolution messed up after update

Hi Juan,

This seems to be an on-going issue after a recent Windows update. The work-around that we have right now is to roll-back the display driver. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand Display Adapters.

• Right-click on your graphics/display driver and choose Properties.

• Select the Driver tab and click Roll back Driver.

• Close the Device Manager and restart your PC.

If the steps provided does not work. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer's website of your device and download the recommended driver.

Radney Dri, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

My PC Messed Up After An Update And Nothing Will Work.

1. My PC Messed Up After An Update And Nothing Will Work. - Similar Threads - Messed Update Nothing

2. Latest update messed up my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest update messed up my pc: A couple of days ago I was watching streams when Windows told me there's a new update ready to be installed. I picked the restart later option (manually select when) and returned to wathcing the stream. I fall asleep for like an hour and when I woke up my pc was off. I guess...
  3. Update messed up pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update messed up pc: I was forced to download the latest windows update. Afterwards, my computer will randomly freeze after a period of time, and I can only move the mouse cursor. I cant even bring up task manager. I am unable to uninstall the latest update...
  4. Latest update messed up my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update messed up my PC: I just installed an update to windows 10 64bit. Now my Lenovo desktop will load to the Lenovo icon screen and then freezes. I have tried to boot into safe mode and for some reason it will not boot to safe mode either. Anyone know what I should do?...
  5. Update unsucessful and my PC is messed up.

Update unsucessful and my PC is messed up.: Updates tries to install in every boot up and then they restart and update and inform that it is unable to update and is rolling back and eventually messed up my whole system. I have installed a bunch of software and drivers for my PC and they are totally malfunctioning....
  6. NOTHING WORKS AFTER THE UPDATE

NOTHING WORKS AFTER THE UPDATE: hello guys. pls help me im in very bad situation. After the last update I received and installed successfully nothing works anymore. not apps like chrome, steam IDM or even windows troubleshoot. It says that application not found I cant even install something! its so bad....
  7. My computer has locked up after update nothing is working

My computer has locked up after update nothing is working: My laptop has locked up nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-locked-up-after-update-nothing-is/29615d8d-4f31-42a7-b7ad-0cc6934ef413
  8. My computer has locked up after update nothing is working

My computer has locked up after update nothing is working: My laptop has locked up nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-locked-up-after-update-nothing-is/e0ed7936-e4ab-4b61-9885-e4a036cbf999
  9. Windows update messed up my Pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update messed up my Pc: Computer put some updates through last night before it shut down. Upon turning it on today it flashed a grey and black screen that said Hi repeatedly for an hour. With no acess to the actual desktop i cant/couldnt do anything but restart it. Now it flashes a gray desktop over...
  10. Latest Win10 update messed up my PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win10 update messed up my PC: hello! today i've installed the latest update for windows 10 that came out a few days ago. now my pc wont shut down. the leds from my mouse/keyboard turn off as usual, so does my monitor but not my pc. (i have to hold down the power button) furthermore my pc wont restart...