Windows 10: My pc not showing 2 cores

Discus and support My pc not showing 2 cores in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A few days ago I enabled my another core just to see if there's any performance boost and yeah it was right. But my friend told me it would make the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LBPaswan, Feb 9, 2020.

1. LBPaswan Win User

My pc not showing 2 cores

A few days ago I enabled my another core just to see if there's any performance boost and yeah it was right. But my friend told me it would make the cores dead so I changed back to 1 core. I did some searched on that and found it was not true. I tried enabling cores again but this time it wont show me cores now. Only 1 core option and nothing. Can anyone please help me with it? Thanks..

:)

LBPaswan, Feb 9, 2020
  2. wolf Win User

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

wolf, Feb 9, 2020
  3. core unparking

I have a I5 7600 4 core cpu everything in the system is show 4 cores but there parked, I have the software for unparking them but when I use that it only shows 2 cores and that they are unparked but in the task window in performance it show all 4 cores
    and that they are parked? so I'm not sure which is right and which is wrong since the program to unpark the cores is only showing 2 cores and not seeing the other 2 cores, but in the registry which is where it's looking all 4 cores are listed there. So my
    main question then is there a place in the registry that you can change the cores to unpark them?

LoganSniper, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. My pc not showing 2 cores - Similar Threads - showing cores

2. How do you fix Windows or Task Manager not showing the CPU's true amount of cores.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix Windows or Task Manager not showing the CPU's true amount of cores.: How do you fix Task Manager showing 2 cores when my CPU has 4 cores?I tried changing it in msconfig but it didn't fix it, so if you know how to fix this then tell me. You're welcome.Here is a screenshot:https://imgur.com/a/FsqwqEN...
  3. How do you fix Windows or Task Manager not showing the CPU's true amount of cores.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix Windows or Task Manager not showing the CPU's true amount of cores.: How do you fix Task Manager showing 2 cores when my CPU has 4 cores?I tried changing it in msconfig but it didn't fix it, so if you know how to fix this then tell me. You're welcome.Here is a screenshot:https://imgur.com/a/FsqwqEN...
  4. How do you fix Windows or Task Manager not showing the CPU's true amount of cores.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list: I am running a custom PC build with an Asus Z170-A motherboard, and an Intel Core i7 6700K processor @4GHz. Even though I clearly see this CPU in this list:Windows 10 20H2 Supported Processors, the health check says it is not supported. Can you tell me why?...
  6. Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list

Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list: I am running a custom PC build with an Asus Z170-A motherboard, and an Intel Core i7 6700K processor @4GHz. Even though I clearly see this CPU in this list:Windows 10 20H2 Supported Processors, the health check says it is not supported. Can you tell me why?...
  7. Core i7 6700K CPU not supported for Windows 11, but shows on supported list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Tuf gaming b650-plus wifi motherboard doesn't show mp600 core xt nvme ssd 2tb as bootable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tuf gaming b650-plus wifi motherboard doesn't show mp600 core xt nvme ssd 2tb as bootable: Heyo, so a bit complicated problem here. First of all, i had the smart idea to change my windows 10 to my new M.2 4.0 ssd corsair mp600 core xt 2tb, because its faster and has much more space, and would be generally a good idea. It went about as good as i expected, which is...
  9. Tuf gaming b650-plus wifi motherboard doesn't show mp600 core xt nvme ssd 2tb as bootable

Tuf gaming b650-plus wifi motherboard doesn't show mp600 core xt nvme ssd 2tb as bootable: Heyo, so a bit complicated problem here. First of all, i had the smart idea to change my windows 10 to my new M.2 4.0 ssd corsair mp600 core xt 2tb, because its faster and has much more space, and would be generally a good idea. It went about as good as i expected, which is...
  10. Tuf gaming b650-plus wifi motherboard doesn't show mp600 core xt nvme ssd 2tb as bootable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade