Windows 10: My PC Not sleep automatically and Asking For sign in

Discus and support My PC Not sleep automatically and Asking For sign in in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Recently I reinstall my windows 10.I selected to turn off pc screen in 3 minutes and go to sleep in 5 minutes.When 3 minutes over the pc screen turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Fros Vonex, Oct 2, 2019.

1. My PC Not sleep automatically and Asking For sign in

Recently I reinstall my windows 10.I selected to turn off pc screen in 3 minutes and go to sleep in 5 minutes.When 3 minutes over the pc screen turn off but on 5th minute my pc wake up and show lock screen then asking for password.And stay open instead of going sleep.When i manually do sleep from power option then sleep option work fine but automatically it not going to sleep.Please Help me how can i fix this problem?

:)

Fros Vonex, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

PC goes to sleep automatically.

Hi Hamza,

Conflicts with the power settings is one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep automatically. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try to run the Power troubleshooter. Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with your system's power settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel by right click on
      Start
      Button.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to follow the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that were provided by Aleksandr 10 and JanElliott_1969.

We're looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Oct 2, 2019
  3. no automatic sleep after sign in

Hi Seth,

Thank you for your interest in windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with automatic sleep on Windows 10 and I'd certainly help you, to resolve the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    This issue might occur, if the system's power settings are incorrect or due to software conflicts.

Let’s refer to the suggestions of Vinodh_Kumar V, replied on November 17, 2015, to fix your issue with sleep on Windows 10.

I want to control when computer goes to sleep and when computer wakes

If the issue still persists, then I suggest you to create a new power plan and check, if it works.

How to create and delete a power plan:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/power-plans-faq

Note: applies to Windows 10.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Eldmor Win User

My PC Not sleep automatically and Asking For sign in

PC wakes from sleep automatically?

Hello. I did all the steps you listed.

1) You can't use sleep in safe mode

2) Clean boot did not help at all.

Eldmor, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

My PC Not sleep automatically and Asking For sign in

1. My PC Not sleep automatically and Asking For sign in - Similar Threads - sleep automatically Asking

2. PC Goes To Sleep Automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Goes To Sleep Automatically: Hi, I need a little help with my pc. Recently I have been having a problem with my laptop going into sleep mode randomly even if I'm using it at the moment it happens. Sometimes it happens, once I turn it on, it doesn't happen anymore for a few minutes. But sometimes it goes...
  3. PC won't enter sleep automatically

PC won't enter sleep automatically: I'm running Windows 10 PRO version 2004. I set my power plan so that the PC should go into sleep mode after a certain amount of time, but won't do so automatically. I can manually put the PC to sleep and it stays asleep until I wake it up. I tried putting a clean install...
  4. PC Stopped Automatically Sleeping

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Stopped Automatically Sleeping: Please advise if this is incorrect forum, or whether a thread already explains this (I did a search but didn't see anything). I have not installed anything or made any changes recently yet my desktop machine stopped going to sleep at inputted time. While monitor turns off...
  5. Stopping automatic sign-in on starting PC.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stopping automatic sign-in on starting PC.: I am new to Windows 10 so am very much finding my way around, as previously had Vista. I have added my wife as an additional user account, but whenever we restart the PC each morning it automatically signs in to my account, without giving us a choice of whose account to sign...
  6. PC Will Not Automatically Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Will Not Automatically Sleep: After reinstalling windows after getting a new drive I encountered a strange issue, my computer will never sleep automatically. I have reduced the timer down to 1 minute and still nothing. Running "powercfg -devicequery wake_armed" results NONE, and running "powercfg...
  7. PC won't sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't sleep automatically: So apparently this is a problem when going into 1903 and 1909 And an update should have fixed this for ppl EXECUTION: [SERVICE] \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (UsoSvc) Universal Orchestrato This is what's keeping my pc awake So do I have to...
  8. automatically sleep my pc

automatically sleep my pc: Hello , My PC automatically sleeps after 25-30 minutes and then goes to sleep for 1-2 seconds. Which is pretty annoying for me. How can I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-sleep-my-pc/daa2cd47-87f3-4efc-bea6-82445d5bcc98
  9. I can get my PC to sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can get my PC to sleep automatically: I was working great until I updated my nvidia driver. Now it stays on until I force it to sleep/shutdown. Played around with the power settings and nothing seems to work. Screensaver also not working anymore (tested with 1min idle) submitted by /u/Matcha_Mochi- [link]...
  10. no automatic sleep

no automatic sleep: I have no automatic sleep. I ran a energy-report and a file "lmkdoigsvc.exe" is preventing it and I can not stop it via task manager. Details says it's a Microsoft product. Please help...