Windows 10: My pc not starting up

Discus and support My pc not starting up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to overclock my cpu by providing high voltage its i7 7700k then as soon as i press ok on my screen to overclock my pc just cutoff the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ajay_matla, Sep 30, 2019.

1. My pc not starting up

I tried to overclock my cpu by providing high voltage its i7 7700k then as soon as i press ok on my screen to overclock my pc just cutoff the power supply, after tht when i was trying to turn it on it would start but after a min it shows blue screen with a stopcode of CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT, then after several attempts to turn on my pc it went in self repairing mode then i selected the reset my pc option and when it was processing again it went blue screen CLOCK WHATCHDOG TIMEOUT, after tht it would show me blue screen with a stopcode netio.sys kmode expectation not handled. I when through every component of my pc and nothing was faulty but when i replaced my cpu at the last ( only the cpu and everything in my pc was the same ) it was running perfectly.

Is my processor dead? I hope someone can fix this with a good new tht my processor is not dead.My pc not starting up [​IMG]

:)

ajay_matla, Sep 30, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 30, 2019
  4. My pc not starting up

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

My pc not starting up

1. My pc not starting up - Similar Threads - starting

2. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Start up Software Protection Service: Just migrated windows and other files from one a SSD to a M.2, and now my activate windows watermark is back and the software protection service is not running and I am unable to get it running. I get an error code 5: Access Denied when I try to run in manually in Services. I...
  3. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Start up Software Protection Service: Just migrated windows and other files from one a SSD to a M.2, and now my activate windows watermark is back and the software protection service is not running and I am unable to get it running. I get an error code 5: Access Denied when I try to run in manually in Services. I...
  4. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...: C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart attempt, computer unable to start. Had to get HP tech. Follwed directions to get PC back on line, Had to delete Windows and...
  6. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...: C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart attempt, computer unable to start. Had to get HP tech. Follwed directions to get PC back on line, Had to delete Windows and...
  7. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...: I don't know my password and I can't use command prompt as my account is not the main account. I can use it but with limitations. I've tried all i can with it and i can't do much. I used the start menu and when i tried to factory reset it using all the options it gave me many...
  8. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...: I don't know my password and I can't use command prompt as my account is not the main account. I can use it but with limitations. I've tried all i can with it and i can't do much. I used the start menu and when i tried to factory reset it using all the options it gave me many...
  9. Hi, my pc recently went through water damage and when it finally started up again, i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...