Windows 10: My PC not turn on

Discus and support My PC not turn on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC not turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-not-turn-on/0dce4a56-8411-4905-99cf-1574380e1eec Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DHIYANESHWARAN B, Dec 9, 2023.

1. My PC not turn on

My PC not turn on

:)

DHIYANESHWARAN B, Dec 9, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 9, 2023
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Dec 9, 2023
  4. jorog(2) Win User

My PC not turn on

Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

My PC not turn on

1. My PC not turn on - Similar Threads - turn

2. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...: This has been going on for like 2-3 months at first it worked really well I got it in March 2023. Ive tried taking out my ram card and putting it back in to see if it was loose, ive tried factory resetting my computer fully, ive tried updating my drivers, updating my...
  3. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...: This has been going on for like 2-3 months at first it worked really well I got it in March 2023. Ive tried taking out my ram card and putting it back in to see if it was loose, ive tried factory resetting my computer fully, ive tried updating my drivers, updating my...
  4. Every game I play, mainly Fortnite, my game or pc crashes the screen either turns black or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...: My pc download speed is suddenly slower after making changes to registry files, and my pc does not want to shut down or restart unless I hard shut it down, by holding down the power button or turning the power supply on or off. I have already done alot of changes and...
  6. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...: My pc download speed is suddenly slower after making changes to registry files, and my pc does not want to shut down or restart unless I hard shut it down, by holding down the power button or turning the power supply on or off. I have already done alot of changes and...
  7. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

8. screen turns black while in game. can only hear the game audio and have to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen turns black while in game. can only hear the game audio and have to reset my pc: Hello, i recently moved and drained my liquid cooled PC prior to moving. I decided to reset my computer in my new home and have since had problems. The screen on my pc while gaming randomly went black, and theres a red dot on the GPU flashing. I have to reset the computer to...
  9. screen turns black while in game. can only hear the game audio and have to reset my pc

screen turns black while in game. can only hear the game audio and have to reset my pc: Hello, i recently moved and drained my liquid cooled PC prior to moving. I decided to reset my computer in my new home and have since had problems. The screen on my pc while gaming randomly went black, and theres a red dot on the GPU flashing. I have to reset the computer to...
  10. My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...

My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...: I used to login using a password but all of a sudden the password field is gone. I have no alternate method of signing in. How do I fix this?...