Windows 10: My PC not turn on

Discus and support My PC not turn on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC not turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-not-turn-on/0dce4a56-8411-4905-99cf-1574380e1eec Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DHIYANESHWARAN B, Dec 9, 2023.

1. My PC not turn on

My PC not turn on

:)

DHIYANESHWARAN B, Dec 9, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 9, 2023
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Dec 9, 2023
  4. jorog(2) Win User

My PC not turn on

Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

My PC not turn on

1. My PC not turn on - Similar Threads - turn

2. My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?: I was playing a game then my screen turned black them my screen turned tinted white and inverted colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-slightly-white-and-inverted/89064230-ee3f-45cd-bbbf-22d7e80c4603
  3. My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?: I was playing a game then my screen turned black them my screen turned tinted white and inverted colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-slightly-white-and-inverted/89064230-ee3f-45cd-bbbf-22d7e80c4603
  4. My screen turned slightly white and inverted colors how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't turn on windows features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on windows features: I tried to turn on VM platform in windows feaatures, but after restarting the device the features is turned off. I noticed that when the device is restarting, it said " we could install the features .." or something like that...
  6. Can't turn on windows features

Can't turn on windows features: I tried to turn on VM platform in windows feaatures, but after restarting the device the features is turned off. I noticed that when the device is restarting, it said " we could install the features .." or something like that...
  7. Night Light Keeps Turning On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light Keeps Turning On: I recently tried to turn night light on for the first time and turned it off shortly after. The following evening, the night light turned on again. I went to the settings and I turned off the schedule and put the strength to 0, but every evening, the night light keeps turning...
  8. Night Light Keeps Turning On

Night Light Keeps Turning On: I recently tried to turn night light on for the first time and turned it off shortly after. The following evening, the night light turned on again. I went to the settings and I turned off the schedule and put the strength to 0, but every evening, the night light keeps turning...
  9. Night Light Keeps Turning On

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. When I turn on my pc it says “Undoing changes made to your computer” then a few minutes...

When I turn on my pc it says “Undoing changes made to your computer” then a few minutes...: The pc starts up and says undion changes made to computer, then blue screens and restarts. It’s been in this loop for really long. This is what shows up...