Windows 10: My pc not working

Discus and support My pc not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Faymes1221 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1cm85/my_pc_not_working/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Faymes1221, Nov 26, 2020.

1. My pc not working

/u/Faymes1221, Nov 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 26, 2020
  4. My pc not working

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

My pc not working

1. My pc not working - Similar Threads - working

2. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek wifi not working: realtek usb not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wifi-not-working/714b4385-961e-440f-9d91-a50336d9130f
  3. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek wifi not working: realtek usb not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wifi-not-working/714b4385-961e-440f-9d91-a50336d9130f
  4. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Features not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Features not working: A lot of features that come along with Windows are not working on my computer. I bought a fresh new copy of Windows 11 so I do not understand why I am running into these issues. I am not able to update, I am not able to use the "Get Help" feature on Windows as it just closes...
  6. Windows Features not working

Windows Features not working: A lot of features that come along with Windows are not working on my computer. I bought a fresh new copy of Windows 11 so I do not understand why I am running into these issues. I am not able to update, I am not able to use the "Get Help" feature on Windows as it just closes...
  7. Power on off not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power on off not working: My laptop is not letting me shut it down, it says no power options available when I click at the power button in window menu. Alt+f4 is also not working. Ctrl+alt+ delte os not opening the task manager. What to do?...
  8. Power on off not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power on off not working: My laptop is not letting me shut it down, it says no power options available when I click at the power button in window menu. Alt+f4 is also not working. Ctrl+alt+ delte os not opening the task manager. What to do?...
  9. Power on off not working

10. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...: So as of two weeks ago my pc just didn’t want to connect to internet anymore. It’s connect via Ethernet to my Verizon internet gateway, which has worked before. I can connect via WiFi to the Verizon gateway with my phone but it doesn’t want to work all of a sudden via...