Windows 10: My pc now stops at chose your keyboard layout

Discus and support My pc now stops at chose your keyboard layout in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I don't know what to do anymore. Something must have happened while copying files onto the new ssd and now my pc stops at keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Andylillo, May 26, 2020.

1. Andylillo Win User

My pc now stops at chose your keyboard layout

Hello everyone, I don't know what to do anymore.

Something must have happened while copying files onto the new ssd and now my pc stops at keyboard layout when booting.

I went on command prompt, then "dir c:" and found out that the drive with windows is no longer c: but d:. I then tried to change the boot order from bios. But it still sends me back to the keyboard layout page.
    How do I go back to normality?

Please, please direct me to a solution.
    I need to go back to work!

Thank you,
    Andrea

:)

Andylillo, May 26, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 26, 2020
  3. Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, May 26, 2020
  4. Swapna S Win User

IME with various keyboard layouts

Hi Sean,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing in changing the
    keyboard layout. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur, if you have selected any default language for keyboard layout.

Follow below mentioned step to change the keyboard layout Language.

• Press and Hold Windows key + space bar key from your keyboard.

• On right corner of your desktop, you will see a small pop windows that shows keyboard layout Language.

• Using down and up arrow keys, you can change the keyboard layout Language.
    Please get back us, if you are still facing issue
    in changing the keyboard layout language.

Thank you.

Swapna S, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. My pc now stops at chose your keyboard layout - Similar Threads - stops chose keyboard

2. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  3. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  4. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT: Before the year ended, I created a bootable drive for a friend and all of a sudden, my PC was stuck on Keyboard layout. I tried every solution online but none was able to solve it, so I had to just clear my whole files to install a new OS.Just yesterday I created another OS...
  6. PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT: Before the year ended, I created a bootable drive for a friend and all of a sudden, my PC was stuck on Keyboard layout. I tried every solution online but none was able to solve it, so I had to just clear my whole files to install a new OS.Just yesterday I created another OS...
  7. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose your keyboard layout: My computer has been running Windows 10 for a several months. It recently booted up into a screen that says Choose your keyboard layout. The keyboard and the rest of the computer is locked at that point and can't go any further. I have seen a recommended approach for using a...
  8. windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout

windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout: i already have 1909 update and restarted 2 or 3 times its fine i disabled 2 services that aren't from microsoft and restarted that happened i need to have my data back on desktop and don't need to format is there any help [ATTACH]...
  9. my windows restarted and stuck on choose your keyboard layout

my windows restarted and stuck on choose your keyboard layout: i already have 1909 update and restarted 2 or 3 times its fine i disabled 2 services that aren't from microsoft and restarted that happened i need to have my data back on desktop and don't need to format is there any help [ATTACH]...
  10. "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Choose your keyboard layout" Problem: Hey guys, is there a good tutorial here on how to fix this? I've tried a few different things in the past but wanted to gain some better ideas/knowledge. I believe that the computer was Upgrading to Windows 10 1803, and on Restart get's the dreaded "Choose your keyboard...