Windows 10: My pc overheats.

Discus and support My pc overheats. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc overheats and works very slowly the RAM is full I would like to solve this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielPearl1, Apr 9, 2019.

1. My pc overheats.

My pc overheats and works very slowly the RAM is full I would like to solve this problem.

:)

DanielPearl1, Apr 9, 2019
  2. EarthDog Win User

1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Apr 9, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 9, 2019
  4. My pc overheats.

Can PCs overheat?

Are you suggesting that CPU thermal throttling doesn't exist? *Confused My pc overheats. :confused:

Papahyooie, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

My pc overheats.

1. My pc overheats. - Similar Threads - overheats

2. Laptop overheats when plugged in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop overheats when plugged in...: I have a laptop that seems to overheat to a point where it slows down and gets 'jumpy' but this only happens when it is PLUGGED IN. When I unplug it, the computer immediately speeds up takes about 1 minute for everything to run smoothly again.My laptop is a HP ENVY x360...
  3. my laptop overheat after installing Security update for windows KB5034763

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop overheat after installing Security update for windows KB5034763: My laptop overheat after installing Security update for windows KB5034763The fan goes on and off every 2 seconds for hours, its driving me mad. I can't be anything else then the update, my laptop went from super silent to absolutely annoying in 1 day.I replaced the thermal...
  4. my laptop overheat after installing Security update for windows KB5034763

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop overheat after installing Security update for windows KB5034763: My laptop overheat after installing Security update for windows KB5034763The fan goes on and off every 2 seconds for hours, its driving me mad. I can't be anything else then the update, my laptop went from super silent to absolutely annoying in 1 day.I replaced the thermal...
  5. my laptop overheat after installing Security update for windows KB5034763

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory: Hello All,I am hoping you can assist with something that has been plaguing me for the last few weeks.I have a Laptop see specs below that keeps rebooting, seemingly at random with no BSOD. I have it set to not automatically reboot, so that I should be getting a crash warning...
  7. PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory

PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory: Hello All,I am hoping you can assist with something that has been plaguing me for the last few weeks.I have a Laptop see specs below that keeps rebooting, seemingly at random with no BSOD. I have it set to not automatically reboot, so that I should be getting a crash warning...
  8. PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. laptop slows down and overheats after ram upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop slows down and overheats after ram upgrade: hello i have the lenovo L340 i5 rh which has 8gb of ram i upgraded it to 16gb now my laptop overheats all games run at insanely low fps the drivers are updatedim running windows 11...
  10. laptop slows down and overheats after ram upgrade

laptop slows down and overheats after ram upgrade: hello i have the lenovo L340 i5 rh which has 8gb of ram i upgraded it to 16gb now my laptop overheats all games run at insanely low fps the drivers are updatedim running windows 11...