Windows 10: My PC randomly blue screens and I don't know what to do

Discus and support My PC randomly blue screens and I don't know what to do in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If anyone knows what to do submitted by /u/ianis12322 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ianis12322, Dec 27, 2020.

1. My PC randomly blue screens and I don't know what to do

/u/ianis12322, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 27, 2020
  4. My PC randomly blue screens and I don't know what to do

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

My PC randomly blue screens and I don't know what to do

1. My PC randomly blue screens and I don't know what to do - Similar Threads - randomly blue screens

2. I have many blue screens, I don't know what to do anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have many blue screens, I don't know what to do anymore.: I have bluescreens in random moments of the day, I'm just playing and boom, BLUESCREEN, and the name of error, always change. I dont know how to fix this.Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDanother code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYand others that I can't remember.I...
  3. I have many blue screens, I don't know what to do anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have many blue screens, I don't know what to do anymore.: I have bluescreens in random moments of the day, I'm just playing and boom, BLUESCREEN, and the name of error, always change. I dont know how to fix this.Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDanother code: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORYand others that I can't remember.I...
  4. There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are: 2 lines appear on my screen, and when the lines show up, the apps on my screen are no longer visible, but when I double click when one of the lines, the apps on my desktop show up again, but I can't do anything with the second line. I tried looking at videos or problems like...
  5. There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are

There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are: 2 lines appear on my screen, and when the lines show up, the apps on my screen are no longer visible, but when I double click when one of the lines, the apps on my desktop show up again, but I can't do anything with the second line. I tried looking at videos or problems like...
  6. There are lines appearing on my screen randomly and I don't know what they are

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My pc is always Blue screen and I don't know why...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is always Blue screen and I don't know why...: So recently my pc blue screens a lot. but my pc is healthy or at least it shows that it's healthy. I tried to look into the reason why it crashes but I don't know where to see it. I really need help because I can't even digitally paint. when my pc goes into BSOD it just...
  8. My pc is always Blue screen and I don't know why...

My pc is always Blue screen and I don't know why...: So recently my pc blue screens a lot. but my pc is healthy or at least it shows that it's healthy. I tried to look into the reason why it crashes but I don't know where to see it. I really need help because I can't even digitally paint. when my pc goes into BSOD it just...
  9. Constant blue screens, don't know what to do!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screens, don't know what to do!: Howdy y'all.Just recently, my computer has been having an issue where it has been bluescreening pretty often. I am a bit worried that it might be something severe, which I am hoping it is not, and I have searched the internet for answers, of which nothing has really helped....
  10. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....