Windows 10: My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots

Discus and support My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has been an ongoing issue for a while. It doesn't seem to matter what the task is that I am performing. Or what application or feature I am using.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CF2023, Jan 25, 2023.

1. CF2023 Win User

My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots

This has been an ongoing issue for a while. It doesn't seem to matter what the task is that I am performing. Or what application or feature I am using. It does it sometimes when in use, and sometimes when I am away I come back to find my PC has rebooted. 1. I have tried changing out my docking station. New monitors. Driver updates. Everything I can think of that would be an issue. 2. I have tried different power plans and screen timeout settings. Below are the event details from the last few times it has happened. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date:

:)

CF2023, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots

1. My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots - Similar Threads - Randomly Crashes Reboots

2. PC randomly rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly rebooting: I have had my PC for just over two years and about a year ago it started randomly rebooting while I was playing games. It does not happen with every game I play it is usually very random but recently I started playing cyberpunk 2077 and every time I get to a specific part in...
  3. PC randomly rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly rebooting: I have had my PC for just over two years and about a year ago it started randomly rebooting while I was playing games. It does not happen with every game I play it is usually very random but recently I started playing cyberpunk 2077 and every time I get to a specific part in...
  4. My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots: This has been an ongoing issue for a while. It doesn't seem to matter what the task is that I am performing. Or what application or feature I am using. It does it sometimes when in use, and sometimes when I am away I come back to find my PC has rebooted. 1. I have tried...
  5. PC rebooting on it's on randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting on it's on randomly: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC rebooting on its own without a warning. Specs:Ryzen 3900xRTX 2070 Super64GB DDR4 3000Mhz ramM.2 Samsung 1TB SSD750w Corsair PSUI don't think this is an overheating. I've never seen any suspicious temperatures on any of the pc parts....
  6. PC rebooting on it's on randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC rebooting on it's on randomly: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC rebooting on its own without a warning. Specs:Ryzen 3900xRTX 2070 Super64GB DDR4 3000Mhz ramM.2 Samsung 1TB SSD750w Corsair PSUI don't think this is an overheating. I've never seen any suspicious temperatures on any of the pc parts....
  7. PC rebooting on it's on randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC Reboots Randomly

PC Reboots Randomly: I recently came into a problem with my PC, the PC would randomly reboot itself without any warning. The PC would reboot mostly when gaming but also when doing very little like watch YouTube videos. sometimes it would be every few minutes and sometimes it would be a few hours...
  9. PC Randomly Rebooting

PC Randomly Rebooting: Hello, since 2 weeks ago my PC has randomly been crashing. It doesn't show a BSOD, and just reboots. I've tried updating my drivers to the latest versions and it didn't work Specs: Motherboard: AB350-GAMING3 RAM: 16GB of Ballistix Sport GPU: Radeon 560 CPU: Ryzen 3 1200...
  10. New PC randomly and frequently crashes and reboots

New PC randomly and frequently crashes and reboots: I recently built a new PC which has been getting frequent crashes. Can anyone help me solve this issue, included below is a Minidump from the most recent crash, as well some computer part information if that helps. Please let me know if you need any more information and...