Windows 10: My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots

Discus and support My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This has been an ongoing issue for a while. It doesn't seem to matter what the task is that I am performing. Or what application or feature I am using.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CF2023, Jan 25, 2023.

1. CF2023 Win User

My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots

This has been an ongoing issue for a while. It doesn't seem to matter what the task is that I am performing. Or what application or feature I am using. It does it sometimes when in use, and sometimes when I am away I come back to find my PC has rebooted. 1. I have tried changing out my docking station. New monitors. Driver updates. Everything I can think of that would be an issue. 2. I have tried different power plans and screen timeout settings. Below are the event details from the last few times it has happened. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date:

:)

CF2023, Jan 25, 2023
  2. xXTenXx Win User

PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Naby Win User
    10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

4. My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots

1. My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots - Similar Threads - Randomly Crashes Reboots

2. PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen: Please, can anyone help me??I can't seem to find the cause of this issue.I have completely uninstalled my gpu drivers using DDU and using the basic one from the device manager. The PC will still randomly shut down and restart to the desktop!. The PC has no overheating...
  3. PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen: Please, can anyone help me??I can't seem to find the cause of this issue.I have completely uninstalled my gpu drivers using DDU and using the basic one from the device manager. The PC will still randomly shut down and restart to the desktop!. The PC has no overheating...
  4. PC randomly rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly rebooting: I have had my PC for just over two years and about a year ago it started randomly rebooting while I was playing games. It does not happen with every game I play it is usually very random but recently I started playing cyberpunk 2077 and every time I get to a specific part in...
  5. PC randomly rebooting

PC randomly rebooting: I have had my PC for just over two years and about a year ago it started randomly rebooting while I was playing games. It does not happen with every game I play it is usually very random but recently I started playing cyberpunk 2077 and every time I get to a specific part in...
  6. My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots

My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots: This has been an ongoing issue for a while. It doesn't seem to matter what the task is that I am performing. Or what application or feature I am using. It does it sometimes when in use, and sometimes when I am away I come back to find my PC has rebooted. 1. I have tried...
  7. PC rebooting on it's on randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting on it's on randomly: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC rebooting on its own without a warning. Specs:Ryzen 3900xRTX 2070 Super64GB DDR4 3000Mhz ramM.2 Samsung 1TB SSD750w Corsair PSUI don't think this is an overheating. I've never seen any suspicious temperatures on any of the pc parts....
  8. PC rebooting on it's on randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC rebooting on it's on randomly: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC rebooting on its own without a warning. Specs:Ryzen 3900xRTX 2070 Super64GB DDR4 3000Mhz ramM.2 Samsung 1TB SSD750w Corsair PSUI don't think this is an overheating. I've never seen any suspicious temperatures on any of the pc parts....
  9. PC Randomly Rebooting

PC Randomly Rebooting: Hello, since 2 weeks ago my PC has randomly been crashing. It doesn't show a BSOD, and just reboots. I've tried updating my drivers to the latest versions and it didn't work Specs: Motherboard: AB350-GAMING3 RAM: 16GB of Ballistix Sport GPU: Radeon 560 CPU: Ryzen 3 1200...
  10. New PC randomly and frequently crashes and reboots

New PC randomly and frequently crashes and reboots: I recently built a new PC which has been getting frequent crashes. Can anyone help me solve this issue, included below is a Minidump from the most recent crash, as well some computer part information if that helps. Please let me know if you need any more information and...