Windows 10: My PC randomly Freezes and needs to be turned off on the PSU button.

Discus and support My PC randomly Freezes and needs to be turned off on the PSU button. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I recently bought some new components for my PC as listed: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING RAM: Corsair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GustafRydell, Dec 31, 2018.

1. My PC randomly Freezes and needs to be turned off on the PSU button.

Hello!

I recently bought some new components for my PC as listed:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING

RAM: Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB 16GB

I totally wiped my SSD and did a fresh install of W10. Installed all the recommended software for my new components and i also updated the BIOS to the latest firmware. So far, so good.

But after some usage, my PC randomly started to "Freeze" and by that i mean my screens would just "pop" go black, and i cant do anything. The PC is still "running". I cant shut it off by holding down or pressing the power button nor the resetbutton. I have to use the button on my powersupply to shut it off. What could this be? Please help me since this is VERY annoying, it froze once when i was typing this so i had to rewrite it all...

I will add a systemlog just after one of those freezes accured.

Systemlog: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_6gXJnBUsK5Vqf68gbZ2xQKOiMeifek3

Best regards, Gustaf.

:)

GustafRydell, Dec 31, 2018

2. My PC randomly Freezes and needs to be turned off on the PSU button.

Hello!

I recently bought some new components for my PC as listed:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING

RAM: Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB 16GB

I totally wiped my SSD and did a fresh install of W10. Installed all the recommended software for my new components and i also updated the BIOS to the latest firmware. So far, so good.

But after some usage, my PC randomly started to "Freeze" and by that i mean my screens would just "pop" go black, and i cant do anything. The PC is still "running". I cant shut it off by holding down
    or pressing the power button nor the resetbutton. I have to use the button on my powersupply to shut it off. What could this be? Please help me since this is VERY annoying, it froze once when i was typing this so i had to rewrite it all...

I will add a systemlog just after one of those freezes accured.

Systemlog: systemlog.evtx

Best regards, Gustaf.

GustafRydell, Jan 10, 2020
  3. PC Freezes Randomly.

Like the title says, my PC freezes randomly while playing games, watching a movie or even when posting something like this on the internet. Alt+F4 doesn't work, even the Task Manager doesn't launch, Power button fails to turn off the PC.

I'm using a i5 4690k processor, (even without overclocking it freezes.)

GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM,

G650M PSU.

Windows Version: Windows 10 PRO 64-Bit: 1607

Build: 14393.187.

Akila Reigns, Jan 10, 2020
  4. My PC randomly Freezes and needs to be turned off on the PSU button.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

My PC randomly Freezes and needs to be turned off on the PSU button.

1. My PC randomly Freezes and needs to be turned off on the PSU button. - Similar Threads - randomly Freezes needs

2. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc randomly turning off: My pc randomly shut off and my bitdefender has been telling me that I have unwanted malware or something and it hasn’t usually been shutting off and if it did randomly it would come up on the put in my pin screen and everything is fine but this time it shut off it’s asking me...
  3. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly turning off: My pc randomly shut off and my bitdefender has been telling me that I have unwanted malware or something and it hasn’t usually been shutting off and if it did randomly it would come up on the put in my pin screen and everything is fine but this time it shut off it’s asking me...
  4. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer freezes / turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes / turns off randomly: So my Computer freezes or turns off randomly. The weird thing about this is that it usually happens 1-2 times a day and only when I just booted the pc. I usually just hard restart it and sometimes it happens again but sometimes it does not. And after the seccond reboot it...
  6. Computer freezes / turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes / turns off randomly: So my Computer freezes or turns off randomly. The weird thing about this is that it usually happens 1-2 times a day and only when I just booted the pc. I usually just hard restart it and sometimes it happens again but sometimes it does not. And after the seccond reboot it...
  7. Computer freezes / turns off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Pc randomly Turning off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc randomly Turning off: Hello, since yesterday morning my pc has been stuttering, freezing and turning off not long after being turned on. I can’t even open a browser without it crashing. What is this? And how could I potentially resolve it? Thanks....
  9. PC randomly turning off & won't turn back on w/o flipping PSU switch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly turning off & won't turn back on w/o flipping PSU switch: My PC just randomly shut down like it lost power. That's what it seemed like. How can I figure out what went wrong? I was playing Warhammer 1 in a window and had two browser windows open. Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Ryzen 1800X CPU, XFX Vega 64 LC (20.4.2.), 16GB DDR4 3600 RAM...
  10. My pc turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc turns off randomly: Nome registro: System Origine: EventLog Data: 22/07/2020 16:09:53 ID evento: 6008 Categoria attività:Nessuna Livello: Errore Parole chiave: Classico Utente: N/D Computer: DESKTOP-VL4J8D1 Descrizione: Precedente arresto del sistema inatteso...