Windows 10: MY PC RANDOMLY FREEZES BUT I'M STILL ABLE TO DO SOME THINGS

Discus and support MY PC RANDOMLY FREEZES BUT I'M STILL ABLE TO DO SOME THINGS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Specs AMD Ryzen 7 2600 Ram 16gb 1 Tera ssd 8gb vram gpu 850wat power supply Mb rog strix 350 gaming Windows 10 pro I have this pc for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KosmasMastronikolas, Aug 23, 2020.

1. MY PC RANDOMLY FREEZES BUT I'M STILL ABLE TO DO SOME THINGS

Specs AMD Ryzen 7 2600

Ram 16gb

1 Tera ssd

8gb vram gpu

850wat power supply

Mb rog strix 350 gaming

Windows 10 pro

I have this pc for a year now but the last month I have a freezing issue. Every day when I open my pc after a few minutes it freezes. Sometimes it's not freezing for hours of gaming but sometimes it freezes even at startup.lt freezes 2-3 times per day. When it freezes my rgb keyboard stop cycling and the screen also freeze but I'm still able for a few seconds to use task manager or move the mice even the YouTube in background still plays music but I can't press anything or do anything. I tried a lot of times to restart or shut down but it restarting for ever and I can't shut down. So I hard boot it every time it freezes. I opened event viewer and I often see warning like "distributedCOM" and error like "kernel 41" and "kernel 28". I don't know if this warning/errors is the issue that my pc freezes.

:)

KosmasMastronikolas, Aug 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 23, 2020
  4. MY PC RANDOMLY FREEZES BUT I'M STILL ABLE TO DO SOME THINGS

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

MY PC RANDOMLY FREEZES BUT I'M STILL ABLE TO DO SOME THINGS

1. MY PC RANDOMLY FREEZES BUT I'M STILL ABLE TO DO SOME THINGS - Similar Threads - RANDOMLY FREEZES I'M

2. My PC randomly freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC randomly freezes: This is my first ever time posting on this forum, i've had this issue since.. i got the damn PC, which was a year or year and a half ago back, so i'll try my best to explain what's going on This PC works fine, i have had some issues with it before, like overheating because...
  3. PC Still randomly freezes for a second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Still randomly freezes for a second: So I have linked a community forum down below that was mine for the previous question I had with all the hardware in my PC and a couple of steps I have tried in fixing the problem. None have worked thus far. The latest problem is that it will randomly do the bugging out where...
  4. PC Still randomly freezes for a second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Still randomly freezes for a second: So I have linked a community forum down below that was mine for the previous question I had with all the hardware in my PC and a couple of steps I have tried in fixing the problem. None have worked thus far. The latest problem is that it will randomly do the bugging out where...
  5. my pc freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc freezes randomly: my pc randomly freezes but after some second all return to normal and i hear the audio corrupted like in bsod i think this started happening after i instelled the new nvidia drivers for the app...
  6. my pc freezes randomly

my pc freezes randomly: my pc randomly freezes but after some second all return to normal and i hear the audio corrupted like in bsod i think this started happening after i instelled the new nvidia drivers for the app...
  7. My PC freezes while doing multiple things at a time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes while doing multiple things at a time: Hello.Recently I started having a problem with my Windows 11 PC. When I play a game like Valorant on it and open e.g. Brave browser or Discord on my second monitor, the computer freezes and I need to restart it using the button to be able to use it again. I can hear the sound...
  8. My PC freezes while doing multiple things at a time

My PC freezes while doing multiple things at a time: Hello.Recently I started having a problem with my Windows 11 PC. When I play a game like Valorant on it and open e.g. Brave browser or Discord on my second monitor, the computer freezes and I need to restart it using the button to be able to use it again. I can hear the sound...
  9. Windows freezes but I'm still able to move the mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows freezes but I'm still able to move the mouse: This problem started a few days ago. What happens is that the pc freezes and I'm not able to click on anything, if I'm playing a video it keeps on sounding and I'm still able to move the mose. The only thing I can do to fix it is restarting the machine. My pc has these...
  10. My PC freezes at random.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC freezes at random.: Hello. My PC freezes when I'm trying to render something or play a game. The screen freezes and is unresponsive. I can't move my mouse nor use the keys on my keyboard. The only thing I can do is do a hard-reset to continue using it. It also refuses to install the latest...