Windows 10: my pc randomly freezes when I am playing video games and I don't know that to do

Discus and support my pc randomly freezes when I am playing video games and I don't know that to do in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; for the last couple months my pc had this problem of randomly freezing and I don't know what to do!I have tried like everything!! from uninstalling win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by eyalcohen3, Oct 2, 2022.

1. my pc randomly freezes when I am playing video games and I don't know that to do

for the last couple months my pc had this problem of randomly freezing and I don't know what to do!I have tried like everything!! from uninstalling win 10 and reinstalling to completely reset my pc.please help me.thank you very much!

:)

eyalcohen3, Oct 2, 2022

2. PC keeps freezing randomly while playing games/streaming videos

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your PC to randomly freeze while playing games or streaming videos. Here are
    two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1: Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in
    Windows 10. Here is the link on how to perform
    a clean boot.

Method 2: Here is a link on
    how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Computer is randomly freezing

Hello Guys,

I have a problem with my Pc and I hope someone can help me. My Pc is randomly freezing without any reasons, it happend when I watch Videos or when I play Games or something else. I checkt my Hardware but everything is fine, I installed windows 10 as a fresh
    version but it happend again.

When it freez I need to resart the Pc because nothing his happening I cannot use Numlock or ctrl+alt+del.

I tryed so many from Internet forums but nothing helped mabye u guys can help me.

Now am I at a point where I don´t know any solution for this problem.

Pleas Help me

Regrads Dalton

Dalton_1337, Oct 2, 2022
  4. my pc randomly freezes when I am playing video games and I don't know that to do

PC freezes randomly

Hello,

3 weeks ago my PC freezed for the first time when I had a lot of tabs open on my browser. The freeze stoped after about 20 seconds and I didn´t need to restart. 1 week later it started to freeze when i played Cyberpunk. That time I had no other choice than to shutdown the computer. I didn´t think it was much of a problem, because I thought it was because the game was to difficult for my PC, but the next day it started to freeze without doing all that much. After that it was much worse. My PC now freezes completly randomly. Sometimes after multiple hours after starting, sometimes after a few minutes or seconds after starting and opening a browser. One time it even freezed before I could type in my Password after starting my PC.

I tried a lot of thinks:

-Deleting everything and installing Windows again

-Check for errors on my Hard Drives and Ram with programs like memtest

-Updating Drivers

-Checking the temperature regulary

I don´t know what to do now, because I have no idea what the problem could be. Can anybody please help, as I am getting very frustrated with this.

PC Specs:

i5-7400

GTX 1060 3GB

16 GB Ram

MaxMustermannST, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

my pc randomly freezes when I am playing video games and I don't know that to do

1. my pc randomly freezes when I am playing video games and I don't know that to do - Similar Threads - randomly freezes playing

2. PC Freezes when I play video games, I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes when I play video games, I need help: My computer has been frequently freezing while playing video games for the past year. My screen will freeze on whatever the current image is and no input will change the screen. I have to hold down the power button on my pc. It doesn't matter what game I'm playing, from very...
  3. PC Freezes when I play video games, I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezes when I play video games, I need help: My computer has been frequently freezing while playing video games for the past year. My screen will freeze on whatever the current image is and no input will change the screen. I have to hold down the power button on my pc. It doesn't matter what game I'm playing, from very...
  4. PC Freezes when I play video games, I need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my pc randomly freezes when I am playing video games and I don't know that to do

my pc randomly freezes when I am playing video games and I don't know that to do: for the last couple months my pc had this problem of randomly freezing and I don't know what to do!I have tried like everything!! from uninstalling win 10 and reinstalling to completely reset my pc.please help me.thank you very much!...
  6. PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games: I have run a dskchk on my windows drive and the test came back fine. Some of my games freeze and some don't. sometimes when i turn it off it will turn on but still say no signal...
  7. PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games

PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games: I have run a dskchk on my windows drive and the test came back fine. Some of my games freeze and some don't. sometimes when i turn it off it will turn on but still say no signal...
  8. PC keep freezing randomly and when I play some games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My pc keeps restarting randomly when I play video games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc keeps restarting randomly when I play video games: I have been facing this issue for about a month if someone could help me out I would really appreciate it submitted by /u/Mysterious_Enough [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1lk0d/my_pc_keeps_restarting_randomly_when_i_play_video/
  10. My PC Hard Freezes randomly when I'm playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Hard Freezes randomly when I'm playing video games: Hello As I have mentioned in the title, I'm experiencing random freezes which can only be resolved by completely shutting down the laptop. The freeze however only happens when I play video games, when I'm doing other things the laptop seems to work normally. I have noticed...