Windows 10: My PC randomly REBOOTS out of the blue

Discus and support My PC randomly REBOOTS out of the blue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ea (0xffffc58673b79700, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Poison_Ivy, Oct 7, 2018.

1. My PC randomly REBOOTS out of the blue

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ea (0xffffc58673b79700, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 433f5256-84b5-4c8a-ab2b-5ce41464a329.

everything works perfectly and then suddenly this crap !!!

(but at the location "C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP" I can NOT find anything to upload -and I even changed view to see hidden and hidden system files)

:)

Poison_Ivy, Oct 7, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 7, 2018
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Oct 7, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

My PC randomly REBOOTS out of the blue

rebooting

Try turning off automatic restart on system failure and see if it is giving a blue-screen before it reboots. That might at least give you an error message or code so you can start your troubleshooting from there. Otherwise it is just a shot in the dark. It could be bad RAM, bad HDD, bad ODD, a bad cable somewhere, PSU dying, motherboard dying, a software issue and the list goes on...

http://z.about.com/6g/ip/284/29.htm?s=pcsupport

I don't think he ever said it reboots during the boot process. It just randomly reboots while the computer is running.

newtekie1, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

My PC randomly REBOOTS out of the blue

1. My PC randomly REBOOTS out of the blue - Similar Threads - randomly REBOOTS blue

2. Pc is getting random blue screens or just reboots whit out bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is getting random blue screens or just reboots whit out bluescreen: My pc is getting random blue screens or just reboots whit out bluescreen. It seems to be related to grapics because If I run 3D mark CPU benchmark – It goes trough, but If I try GPU benchmark – I get either reboot or bsod.dmp fileOperating system name Microsoft Windows 11...
  3. Pc is getting random blue screens or just reboots whit out bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc is getting random blue screens or just reboots whit out bluescreen: My pc is getting random blue screens or just reboots whit out bluescreen. It seems to be related to grapics because If I run 3D mark CPU benchmark – It goes trough, but If I try GPU benchmark – I get either reboot or bsod.dmp fileOperating system name Microsoft Windows 11...
  4. PC randomly rebooting

PC randomly rebooting: I have had my PC for just over two years and about a year ago it started randomly rebooting while I was playing games. It does not happen with every game I play it is usually very random but recently I started playing cyberpunk 2077 and every time I get to a specific part in...
  5. My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots

My PC Randomly Crashes and Reboots: This has been an ongoing issue for a while. It doesn't seem to matter what the task is that I am performing. Or what application or feature I am using. It does it sometimes when in use, and sometimes when I am away I come back to find my PC has rebooted. 1. I have tried...
  6. PC rebooting on it's on randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting on it's on randomly: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC rebooting on its own without a warning. Specs:Ryzen 3900xRTX 2070 Super64GB DDR4 3000Mhz ramM.2 Samsung 1TB SSD750w Corsair PSUI don't think this is an overheating. I've never seen any suspicious temperatures on any of the pc parts....
  7. PC Randomly Rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly Rebooting: Hello, since 2 weeks ago my PC has randomly been crashing. It doesn't show a BSOD, and just reboots. I've tried updating my drivers to the latest versions and it didn't work Specs: Motherboard: AB350-GAMING3 RAM: 16GB of Ballistix Sport GPU: Radeon 560 CPU: Ryzen 3 1200...
  8. Random Blue Screen and Reboot

Random Blue Screen and Reboot: Hello everyone, Just around 10 days I finished building my new gaming rig with the following components : Rog Strix X570 ITX Ryzen 9 5950X Rog Ryou 240mm AIO Nvidia 3090 FE with thermaltake riser cable 1 TB Sabrent NVME m.2 PCIE 4.0 Windows installed here 2 TB...
  9. Random Reboots, No Blue Screen

Random Reboots, No Blue Screen: Hello, I just built my first PC, everything went well and it is functioning great.....until it crashes. It's random. Sometimes while i'm browsing/doing homework, and sometimes while playing games. Sometimes there will be tearing with black lines on the top of the screen...
  10. Random Blue Screens - Reboot.

Random Blue Screens - Reboot.: From time to time my PC seems to crash, most of the time I do not know due to myself sleeping. How ever today I finally caught it in the act. I've tried looking up what is wrong with it, but found nothing. So here I am. Log Name: System Source:...
Tags: