Windows 10: my pc randomly resets all the time. microsoft visual c++ do i need ALL of them. can i...

Discus and support my pc randomly resets all the time. microsoft visual c++ do i need ALL of them. can i... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i got a ton of different Microsoft visual c++ programs downloaded over the years starting from 2011. i have 3 different Microsoft visual c++ 2005,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Morpheas2, May 10, 2019.

1. Morpheas2 Win User

my pc randomly resets all the time. microsoft visual c++ do i need ALL of them. can i...

so i got a ton of different Microsoft visual c++ programs downloaded over the years starting from 2011. i have 3 different Microsoft visual c++ 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2017. multi versions of every year. my pc randomly resets all the time when i do something that requires more graphic (my card is up do date its not old)(geforce gtx 1060) and it would reset on the last 2 video cards as well. could this be the problem? can i uninstall all but the most up to date one? i mean why would i need 4 copy's of 2005 x64 x86, 2008, 2010 and so on. also looking for any opinions on why my pc will just randomly reset when i try to play a game the needs more than basic graphics. just so we are clear its not a crash there's no blue screen or error code it just flat out resets.

:)

Morpheas2, May 10, 2019

2. RUN TIME ERROR MICROSOFT VISUAL C C

Hi Marco,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This error may occur due to a program using Visual C++.

I would suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select Programs and Features.

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and
    uninstall
    it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, May 10, 2019
  4. my pc randomly resets all the time. microsoft visual c++ do i need ALL of them. can i...

microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 10, 2019
Thema:

my pc randomly resets all the time. microsoft visual c++ do i need ALL of them. can i...

1. my pc randomly resets all the time. microsoft visual c++ do i need ALL of them. can i... - Similar Threads - randomly resets microsoft

2. I found a bunch of different Visual C++ apps in my system? Do I need ALL of them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a bunch of different Visual C++ apps in my system? Do I need ALL of them?: Hi everyone,I try to update Microsoft Visual C++ using WingetUI, and WingetUI does update for 2015-2022 version, whilst CAN'T update the 2013 version. I'm confused: why two different versions of Visual C++ on my Win11? I gave a look with Revo uninstaller and I noticed that I...
  3. I found a bunch of different Visual C++ apps in my system? Do I need ALL of them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found a bunch of different Visual C++ apps in my system? Do I need ALL of them?: Hi everyone,I try to update Microsoft Visual C++ using WingetUI, and WingetUI does update for 2015-2022 version, whilst CAN'T update the 2013 version. I'm confused: why two different versions of Visual C++ on my Win11? I gave a look with Revo uninstaller and I noticed that I...
  4. Do I need all these versions of Microsoft visual C++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need all these versions of Microsoft visual C++: I have an Inspirion Aio 2330 second hand, when I got it the hard drive had died so I bought a new on and figured out how to put the new os on it win 10 and I sorta just downloaded ever driver from the dell or Microsoft site that said it was compatible with my PC just in case...
  5. Do I need all these versions of Microsoft visual C++

Do I need all these versions of Microsoft visual C++: I have an Inspirion Aio 2330 second hand, when I got it the hard drive had died so I bought a new on and figured out how to put the new os on it win 10 and I sorta just downloaded ever driver from the dell or Microsoft site that said it was compatible with my PC just in case...
  6. Do I need all these versions of Microsoft visual C++

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I reinstall all Microsoft visual c++?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall all Microsoft visual c++?: So I was trying to clean up my storage a bit and accidentally deleted all Microsoft visuals c++ and now my programs don’t work anymore. Is there a way I can redownload these?...
  8. How do I reinstall all Microsoft visual c++?

How do I reinstall all Microsoft visual c++?: So I was trying to clean up my storage a bit and accidentally deleted all Microsoft visuals c++ and now my programs don’t work anymore. Is there a way I can redownload these?...
  9. Can I uninstall all these Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I uninstall all these Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributions?: I am running low on space on my laptop's hard drive and I decided to uninstall some programs which I deemed unnecessary. While scrolling through the list of programs I came across a plethora of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributions ranging from the year 2005 all the way to...
  10. Do I need all the Microsoft Visual C++ Versions?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need all the Microsoft Visual C++ Versions?: In my Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features i see that I've MS Visual C++ Redistributable installed but that are 4 versions. 2013 x64, 2013 x86, 2017 x64 2017 x86 My question is that do I need all of them? If so am missing other 2015 versions and maybe 2019...