Windows 10: My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD

Discus and support My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried many solutions I've found on the web but the error still occurs. I checked the event viewer and it says "Event 41, Kernel-Power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zvio__, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Zvio__ Win User

My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD

I tried many solutions I've found on the web but the error still occurs. I checked the event viewer and it says "Event 41, Kernel-Power 70368744177664,2".PC Specs:CPU: Ryzen 5 5600GMobo: MSI Mag B550m BazookaRAM: TForce Vulcan Z 3200 8GB 2xSSD: Kingston SNVS/500GBHDD 1: HGST HTS545050A7E680HDD 2: TOSHIBA MK2555GSXPSU: SilverStone ST70F-ES230WinDBG Preview:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space m

:)

Zvio__, Jan 9, 2022
  2. Orion1331 Win User

PC restarts randomly with no bsod

Hello, for the past month my pc restarts randomly with no bsod. It happens when im playing games mostly , doesnt matter which. I bought a UPS thinking it was power fluctuations but that is not the case. I've attached the event.

critical.7z

Orion1331, Jan 9, 2022
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Jan 9, 2022
  4. Tau45 Win User

Pc restarts randomly

I've got a problem with my pc, it restarts randomly without any bsod, I get event 41 only. Can it be caused by bus speed spikes? Here are some I saw:

My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD 4brp7d5zwgs4-png.png

My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD 6e4084lck2gg-png.png

As you can see the cpu multiplier is set to 40. The bus looks like raising close to 103MHz, it doesn't seem ok.

Here's the setup:
    PSU: Corsair VS 450W
    MOBO: MSI H81M-P33
    CPU: Pentium G3258 @4ghz 1.2V
    RAM: Crucial 8GB 1600MHz CL11
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX950
    HDD: Samsung SP2504C
    ODD: Asus DRW-24F1ST
    Windows 10 64-bit

It's crazy because I can run world of tanks and it will restart over and over, then I would run gta 5 and it will be fine.

Tau45, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

1. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD - Similar Threads - randomly restarts BSOD

2. PC restarts randomly with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts randomly with no BSOD: My PC restarts randomly with no BSOD or anything. Just a black screen and straight restart. This has been happening consistently for 2 days, but has happened like 1-2 times before that as well. It's out lf control now, however. Today, my PC was consistently restarting around...
  3. PC restarts randomly with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC restarts randomly with no BSOD: My PC restarts randomly with no BSOD or anything. Just a black screen and straight restart. This has been happening consistently for 2 days, but has happened like 1-2 times before that as well. It's out lf control now, however. Today, my PC was consistently restarting around...
  4. pc random restart no bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc random restart no bsod: my pc randomly restarts and now im tired of it, i share the logs to see if someone know what the problem could be.log.evtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-random-restart-no-bsod/036945b6-89a2-41bc-8e60-54b8b6218bd9
  5. pc random restart no bsod

pc random restart no bsod: my pc randomly restarts and now im tired of it, i share the logs to see if someone know what the problem could be.log.evtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-random-restart-no-bsod/036945b6-89a2-41bc-8e60-54b8b6218bd9
  6. Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD: This problem started way back in october last year and has been getting worse ever since and at first i thought it may have been my processor as it was quite old at the time so i had everything changed from the motherboard to the processor except the PSU,SSD and HDDs about a...
  7. Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD

Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD: This problem started way back in october last year and has been getting worse ever since and at first i thought it may have been my processor as it was quite old at the time so i had everything changed from the motherboard to the processor except the PSU,SSD and HDDs about a...
  8. Pc randomly restarts with no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD: I tried many solutions I've found on the web but the error still occurs. I checked the event viewer and it says "Event 41, Kernel-Power 70368744177664,2".PC Specs:CPU: Ryzen 5 5600GMobo: MSI Mag B550m BazookaRAM: TForce Vulcan Z 3200 8GB 2xSSD: Kingston SNVS/500GBHDD 1: HGST...
  10. PC restarts randomly with no bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC restarts randomly with no bsod: Hello, for the past month my pc restarts randomly with no bsod. It happens when im playing games mostly , doesnt matter which. I bought a UPS thinking it was power fluctuations but that is not the case. I've attached the event....