Windows 10: My PC re-installs the ENG-INTL keyboard on startup

Discus and support My PC re-installs the ENG-INTL keyboard on startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop keeps re-installing the ENG-INTL keyboard when i boot it up and in the settings, it does not appear, so i have to re-add it before i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RandomWin10user, Mar 11, 2019.

1. My PC re-installs the ENG-INTL keyboard on startup

My laptop keeps re-installing the ENG-INTL keyboard when i boot it up
    and in the settings, it does not appear, so i have to re-add it before i can delete it

I have seen many other people with the exact same problem
    but clearly with different causes, as my PC simply does not have some of the settings and/or files mentioned in any of the hundreds of solutions I have found

I use:

a dell inspiron 15 3000
    running windows 10 home edition, version 10.0.17134 build 17134 as of posting, but this has been happening for several updates now

:)

RandomWin10user, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

ENG INTL keyboard appeared! How to get rid of it?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Which is your default keyboard language?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Press and hold the Windows logo key and then press the Spacebar repeatedly, you will be able to switch between the languages.

And also check how many languages installed in your system.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

My PC re-installs the ENG-INTL keyboard on startup

Keep onscreen keyboard from displaying at startup

Hi Helene,

I suggest to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key on the Keyboard.
    • Click on More details.
    • Go to Startup Tab.
    • Right click on Onscreen Keyboard And select
      disable.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

My PC re-installs the ENG-INTL keyboard on startup

1. My PC re-installs the ENG-INTL keyboard on startup - Similar Threads - installs ENG INTL

2. Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key not working after clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key not working after clean install of Windows 10: Hello,I just upgraded my CPU and did a clean install of Windows 10 Home via media creation tool/USB but when I tried to activate with my Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key, it doesn't work and gives me the following:We can't activate windows on this device...
  3. Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key not working after clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key not working after clean install of Windows 10: Hello,I just upgraded my CPU and did a clean install of Windows 10 Home via media creation tool/USB but when I tried to activate with my Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key, it doesn't work and gives me the following:We can't activate windows on this device...
  4. Windows 8.1 ENG INTL FOR OEM SOFTWARE Product key not working after clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. ENG Keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ENG Keyboard: I'm from another country where english is not the main language, but one day I changed my computer's language to english just for fun, the thing is that I removed it some time later, but the ENG keyboard doesn't want to leave! Does somebody knows how to remove it fully? Thank...
  6. INTL keyboard driving me nuts by being a cockroach

in Windows 10 Customization
    INTL keyboard driving me nuts by being a cockroach: Hi. I have removed the US INTL keyboard many many many times and added a normal US layout. The INTL keyboard keeps coming back after updates. I always tried to patiently "add" and then remove it. Today it reappeared again only a day after removing it. My patience is...
  7. Why keeps windows changing my keyboard layout to ENG.

Why keeps windows changing my keyboard layout to ENG.: For some reason in W10 language settings and keyboard layout are interconnected. Which does not really make sense IMO, as I don't change my keyboard very often (never). So, I have the same layout all the time. Though I use different languages almost every day. For multiple...
  8. How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?

How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?: EVERY time I turn my win10 PC on the taskbar shows ENG INTL & I switch it to ENG US. Only to find it switched back to ENG INTL the next time I turn it on. This is on the right end of the taskbar third in from the corner next to time & date., notifications is in the bottom...
  9. ENG

in Windows 10 Support
    ENG: Since the latest big update, I now have the ENG icon in the notification area. I can turn it off with the Input Indicator in settings, but every time I reboot it reappears. How do I get rid of it permanently? Thank You 30609
  10. Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete

in Windows 10 Support
    Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete: I delete ENG INTL but it keeps on coming back how to make sure it doesnt come back again 61028

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard reinstalls on start up