Windows 10: My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time

Discus and support My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time1:34PM If I am at the PC I can cancel the reboot via shutdown /a command but otherwise if I leave my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Bakemanbake, Feb 8, 2022.

1. My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time

My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time1:34PM If I am at the PC I can cancel the reboot via shutdown /a command but otherwise if I leave my PC and it starts up Im out of luck.The PC does notify me that its going to reboot and thats how I know when to stop itHELP!!

:)

Bakemanbake, Feb 8, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 8, 2022
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Feb 8, 2022
  4. D007 Win User

My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time

Razer is starting to annoy me "Updates/reboots like everyday"

I don't mind booting up my pc once a day but I swear to God it's like everyday Razer makes some kind of update, that makes me have to reboot my pc.. I tried to find a razer forum but I can't see an official one..

Am I the only one bugged by having to install new software and reboot my pc twice every time I start it, due to razers poopie drivers? Just annoys me to no end.. Any recommendations on another gaming mouse brand I should try?

D007, Feb 8, 2022
Thema:

My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time

1. My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time - Similar Threads - reboots own everyday

2. PC rebooting on its own ! Erros in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting on its own ! Erros in event log: Hi! My pc screen goes black all of a sudden then either I have to force restart by pressing power button or sometimes it restarts itself . There are bugcheck errors in eventlog. I can't figure out the issue. Can you help. I have given the link of MEMORY.DMP file...
  3. PC rebooting on its own ! Erros in event log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC rebooting on its own ! Erros in event log: Hi! My pc screen goes black all of a sudden then either I have to force restart by pressing power button or sometimes it restarts itself . There are bugcheck errors in eventlog. I can't figure out the issue. Can you help. I have given the link of MEMORY.DMP file...
  4. PC rebooting on its own ! Erros in event log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time: My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time1:34PM If I am at the PC I can cancel the reboot via shutdown /a command but otherwise if I leave my PC and it starts up Im out of luck.The PC does notify me that its going to reboot and thats how I know when to stop itHELP!!...
  6. My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time: My PC reboots on its own everyday at the same time1:34PM If I am at the PC I can cancel the reboot via shutdown /a command but otherwise if I leave my PC and it starts up Im out of luck.The PC does notify me that its going to reboot and thats how I know when to stop itHELP!!...
  7. PC reboots on its own at random.

PC reboots on its own at random.: This problem did not happen the first for me as it was a persistant problem for about 2 months and stopped for about one month after an update which I cannot really remember which update it was. However now this problem has returned and is happening way more frequently. So...
  8. Laptop reboots on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop reboots on its own: I'm using a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. It goes to sleep when I close the laptop. Occasionally but not consistently it will not wake up properly, and it requires a reboot to use it. I am unsure where to look to correct this situation. Any ideas? John...
  9. My windows won't reboot on its own

My windows won't reboot on its own: Hie guys, I own an Inspiron 3567 7th gen i5 laptop computer. Lately I've been having trouble with installing my graphics driver as its crashing my PC, per advice from Microsoft I performed a system restore and installed all my drivers barring the video driver from Dell Tech...
  10. Time changing on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time changing on its own: I have a desk top running with windows 10 and every few weeks or so I find my time is an hour off. I have looked at all of the simple avenues but not finding anything that seems to be to be the reason. bill...