Windows 10: My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...

Discus and support My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated on my device as they couldn’t connect to my Organization’s activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Aida_br, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Aida_br Win User

My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...

My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated on my device as they couldn’t connect to my Organization’s activation server. Make sure I am connected to my organization’s network and try again.

error code: 0x8007007B”

And if the problems not solved, they are asking me to contact my organization’s support person.

Please someone help what do they mean.

And how can I make sure if my windows 10 is genuine?

And who is supposed to be my Organization support person?

If anyone understands how to solve this issue, please let me know.

:)

Aida_br, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Oct 24, 2020
  3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Superfly Win User

My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...

My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

1. My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t... - Similar Threads - recently started asking

2. Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update: For 2 years no issues and now unable to activate window 11 with Error 0XC004F213 . Troubleshooter unable to solve. And can't locate activation key which was in the packaging. I was able to find this: Software licensing service version: 100.22621.1555Name: WindowsR, Enterprise...
  3. Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update: For 2 years no issues and now unable to activate window 11 with Error 0XC004F213 . Troubleshooter unable to solve. And can't locate activation key which was in the packaging. I was able to find this: Software licensing service version: 100.22621.1555Name: WindowsR, Enterprise...
  4. Laptop asking me to activate my windows os

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Laptop asking me to activate my windows os: Hi, I have an HP laptop and suddenly it's starting me to activate windows again. I have contacted HP suppost and told me that I should try reinstalling again, I tried it but cannot proceed since I cannot boot up from USB since I don't have BIOS password since I'm not the...
  5. laptop asking me to activate windows.

laptop asking me to activate windows.: My HP Elitebook 840 G6 has decided that it has had enough of it's windows 10 pro activation and has decided that I need to activate windows again. I have tried contacting HP Support, they suggested that I should try reinstalling it using some proprietary reinstaller that...
  6. My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...

My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...: My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated on my device as they couldn’t connect to my Organization’s activation server. Make sure I am connected to my organization’s network and try again. error code: 0x8007007B” And if the problems not...
  7. My laptop asks me to activate windows

My laptop asks me to activate windows: Hey i had this laptop for about a year now then it says i need to activate my windows but it is pre installed and i don't know where my product key is....
  8. My Windows recently upgraded itself and it keeps showing an activation error asking me to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows recently upgraded itself and it keeps showing an activation error asking me to...: My Windows recently upgraded itself and it keeps showing an activation error asking me to enter a product key. I currently use a Windows 10 pro....
  9. Windows is asking me to activate?

Windows is asking me to activate?: Hello, yesterday I got a brand new motherboard, cpu, and decided to start all over so Windows could be on an SSD. I already had the usb boot for it so once it was good to go I downloaded Windows and it didn't show anything for a day so I thought it was good. But I woke up...
  10. Windows asking me to activate

Windows asking me to activate: Soo kind of a long story. I had windows 10 installed on my hard drive that was upgraded from the windows 7 that was originally installed on the hard drive from my years ago. I recently decided to get a new motherboard and with the old motherboard i put together a second pc...