Windows 10: My pc Restart to blue screen!!!

Discus and support My pc Restart to blue screen!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys. Today i try to use my pc, but i get blue screen error and after i restart the pc i get another blue screen error. i try to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Beck, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Beck Win User

My pc Restart to blue screen!!!

Hello guys.

Today i try to use my pc, but i get blue screen error and after i restart the pc i get another blue screen error.

i try to use windows repair from dvd/usb boot but after showing windows logo i get blue screen each time!

i also try to fix it from safe mode, but i can't bcz when windows logo appears after 3 or 4 sec. is blue screen with error.

I also try to install clean windows 10 on my harddrive with another pc but not working! i mean in another pc's my harddrive is working great but when i use it on my pc is not working and i get blue screen errors.

i can't see lock screen to login and use cmd to fix it!

can anyone help me!?

regards.

sorry for my bad english.

:)

2. Problem with recurrent blue screen on my desktop computer

I get a recurrent blue screen on my PC desktop saying my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart followed by restart, 5 min, and then blue screen (with stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - what is happening?

BadriRengarajan, Jan 24, 2017
  3. Windows 10 BSOD on intention?

I have a blue screen with frown face and it says my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart and it says it restarted 100% complete but still blue screen With a stop code

LisaShultz, Jan 24, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Beck and welcome to TenForums *Smile

There could be something wrong with the motherboard, CPU or RAM which is preventing the start-up. You do not give us any details of your system in the System Specs. Please fill this in as fully as you can.

Make sure all the RAM sticks are fully inserted and that all your connections are secure. Remove any attached devices for the time being apart from keyboard mouse and monitor. Note: You can't take a working hard drive with W10 from another machine and expect it to work in yours.

Try again to use a DVD or USB installation media to perform a clean install. If this fails see if you can run a test of your memory:

My pc Restart to blue screen!!! [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

philc43, Jan 24, 2017
Thema:

1. My pc Restart to blue screen!!! - Similar Threads - Restart blue screen

2. My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...: I built my pc a year back and everything seemed to be fine. It was up until about 2 months ago i downgraded to windows 10 easing all my data and for those 2 months no errors had occurred. One day i was sitting idle on chrome eating and my pc blue screened out of no where and...
  3. My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...: I built my pc a year back and everything seemed to be fine. It was up until about 2 months ago i downgraded to windows 10 easing all my data and for those 2 months no errors had occurred. One day i was sitting idle on chrome eating and my pc blue screened out of no where and...
  4. My pc keeps black screening and restarts or blue screens and the blue screen will sometimes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MY PC Blue screens while restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC Blue screens while restarting: Hi everyone,So i recently have been getting some blue screen errors before updates. It's happening to me all the time. When there is a little update sign on the taskbar, i know it's a update, but i am gaming, so i dont wanna interrupt my gaming. so i was closing the game...
  6. MY PC Blue screens while restarting

MY PC Blue screens while restarting: Hi everyone,So i recently have been getting some blue screen errors before updates. It's happening to me all the time. When there is a little update sign on the taskbar, i know it's a update, but i am gaming, so i dont wanna interrupt my gaming. so i was closing the game...
  7. Blue screen PC restart

Blue screen PC restart: Suddenly my PC got a restartDownloaded WinDbg and analyzed the dump fileused the !analyze -v and obtained the below************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  8. Blue screen PC restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen PC restart: Suddenly my PC got a restartDownloaded WinDbg and analyzed the dump fileused the !analyze -v and obtained the below************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  9. Blue Screen and PC won't restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen and PC won't restart: Split from this thread. I have sane issue but cannot do anything on my computer. It wont let me shut down or restart jyst have blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-and-pc-wont-restart/a04fc3f8-aae6-4b43-a435-fa89ec494b1c
  10. Blue screen error when restarting my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen error when restarting my pc.: Hi all, i recently upgraded my CPU. now every time i restart my pc, it hangs on the “restart” screen for a few seconds, then shows a blue screen that says DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE. I can’t seem to find anything online that works. my PC is set to never sleep or turn display...