Windows 10: My PC restarted while playing a game and the finger print ID got removed

Discus and support My PC restarted while playing a game and the finger print ID got removed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, I was playing a game on my laptop. The laptop is Acer swift 3 with Ryzen 5 2500u. The game was Don Bradman cricket 2014.. As you can see, it's not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Immortal beloved, Sep 17, 2018.

1. My PC restarted while playing a game and the finger print ID got removed

So, I was playing a game on my laptop. The laptop is Acer swift 3 with Ryzen 5 2500u. The game was Don Bradman cricket 2014.. As you can see, it's not a new game and isn't particularly demanding. But today the PC froze when I was loading a previous save. Then windows forced restart. After that I couldn't sign in because finger print ID got removed automatically. I tried using PIN, but it wasn't accessible. Only password was working with which I signed into my PC. Then I reset my PIN and got my finger print ID set up once again. Right now it seems to be working fine..

I would like to know if there's any security concerns I need to be aware of.

Also I have been unable to update my Windows 10 lately.. Both the August update and September update failed to download.

It shows Error 80070015

:)

Immortal beloved, Sep 17, 2018
  2. santhukn Win User

Finger print enrollments with Win hello feature in Win 10

Hi ,

I will brief my Issue / Questions here :

While enrolling finger prints to win hello , the maximum number of enrollments will take upto 10 fingers

But the 10 finger prints which we have enrolled doesn't listed like finger print 1,2,3,4,5, etc...

and also while removing the enrollments , all enrollments are removed with one click.

So please suggest me is this expected???

Regards

santhosh

santhukn, Sep 17, 2018
  3. finger print not working win10

hi

I had an error in win10 and I recovery my pc from image file and the finger print of win10 just disappear I cant log in by my finger print the device manger do not show my biometric divice and the old divice driver softer is installing but not showen on
    windows programs list just whant to reset my finger print app on my pc thanks

TOSHIBAWIN10, Sep 17, 2018
  4. My PC restarted while playing a game and the finger print ID got removed

unable to logon using finger print ID

Hi Harry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are not able to use finger print option for Windows 10, I can understand how frustrating it could be when computer behaves unusual.

What happens when you try to use the
    finger pass ID?

What is the make and model of your system?

To use Finger print sign-in, I suggest you to refer to the below article and check if it helps:

What is Windows Hello?

Get Started with Windows 10

Windows Hello and privacy: FAQ

Hope this information helps, please reply with the status of the issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

My PC restarted while playing a game and the finger print ID got removed

1. My PC restarted while playing a game and the finger print ID got removed - Similar Threads - restarted while playing

2. PC restarts while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts while playing games: I've had this problem for a while now. While gaming my PC suddently restarts. I don't hear the fans speeding up compared to using my PC normally, nor does it happen whenever I do something potentially hard to compute. As far as I've seen theres no indication when it happens....
  3. PC restarts while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC restarts while playing games: I've had this problem for a while now. While gaming my PC suddently restarts. I don't hear the fans speeding up compared to using my PC normally, nor does it happen whenever I do something potentially hard to compute. As far as I've seen theres no indication when it happens....
  4. PC keeps restarting while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting while playing games: I've had this for a while now where my pc suddenly turns of as if the power was cut off which isn't the cause and then immediately just boots up again, there is no BSOD. It has only happened so far when playing games with high graphics. I always get the following events just...
  5. PC keeps restarting while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps restarting while playing games: I've had this for a while now where my pc suddenly turns of as if the power was cut off which isn't the cause and then immediately just boots up again, there is no BSOD. It has only happened so far when playing games with high graphics. I always get the following events just...
  6. PC keeps restarting while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. pc restarts while only playing games

pc restarts while only playing games: i recently beilt a new computer and my setup is ryzen 9 5900x, 32gb 3200mhz, ASUS ROG Strix B550-E Gaming AMD AM4, 1000watt silverstone psu, 2070 super. my pc resets when i am playing games like rust and rainbow 6 seige. the thermals are fine and the cpu and gpu only got up...
  8. my finger print sensor got disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my finger print sensor got disabled: it shows me that "we could not find a fingerprint scanner compatible with the windows hello fingerprint". need some help for this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-finger-print-sensor-got-disabled/a616c0b8-e924-40a8-bb67-d78ff522bf0a
  9. my game got freezes while playing

my game got freezes while playing: hi joydeep sir my game got freezes all on a sudden while playing fifa 19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-got-freezes-while-playing/335b2eca-4485-45e3-bd67-4dfc5563fcea
  10. MY PC RESTARTING WHILE PLAYING GAME ( EVENT ID 10016, DistributedCOM)

MY PC RESTARTING WHILE PLAYING GAME ( EVENT ID 10016, DistributedCOM): The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user DESKTOP-K94MLKU\ashwa SID...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i was playing a game and my pc sound crashed and pc restarted