Windows 10: My PC restarts endless

Discus and support My PC restarts endless in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After having used the Recovery of Windows 10 in the "Remove everything" mode, my PC has gotten into a loop of restarts. The information that comes out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gggirald, Jan 27, 2019.

1. gggirald Win User

My PC restarts endless

After having used the Recovery of Windows 10 in the "Remove everything" mode, my PC has gotten into a loop of restarts. The information that comes out is:
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you.
    For more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit https://www.windows.com/stopcode
    If you call a support person give them this info:
    StopCode: CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED
    Can anybody help me?

GGG

:)

gggirald, Jan 27, 2019

2. Endless Restart

I installed Windows 10 on my computer. I went to restart it and now it is in an endless loop of restarts. It keeps going to a screen that says "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" and I don't know how to fix it.

JordanHayner, Jan 27, 2019
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jan 27, 2019
  4. My PC restarts endless

PC stuck in endless loop of trying to restore previous version of Windows and restarting.

Hi Dylan,

In order to help you with your concern about your PC which is stuck in endless loop, kindly answer the following questions first:

• What are the options that you see under Options and boot options? If you can, please post here a screen shot.
    • Was there a new hardware installed?
    • Were there new apps installed?
    • Have you done any recent driver updates?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

My PC restarts endless

1. My PC restarts endless - Similar Threads - restarts endless

2. Computer restarts endlessly with BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer restarts endlessly with BSoD: In general. I sat and calmly played Hearthstone and watched videos. At some point, the screen froze, the picture floated and a blue screen appeared with the error "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" I climbed the Internet and found solutions to the problem.BUT, the problem is that...
  3. Computer restarts endlessly with BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer restarts endlessly with BSoD: In general. I sat and calmly played Hearthstone and watched videos. At some point, the screen froze, the picture floated and a blue screen appeared with the error "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" I climbed the Internet and found solutions to the problem.BUT, the problem is that...
  4. Windows 11 restarting loop, seems to be during or after an update, restarting endlessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 restarting loop, seems to be during or after an update, restarting endlessly: ThinkCentre Neo 50s Intel Small Form Factor, Win11 pro, i5 12th gen, 8gb ram, 256GB ssDI have a few of these purchased about 4 months ago. Recently one would show the Lenovo screen, then the circle under it, then it would say restarting, it does this endlessly. I was able to...
  5. Windows 11 restarting loop, seems to be during or after an update, restarting endlessly

Windows 11 restarting loop, seems to be during or after an update, restarting endlessly: ThinkCentre Neo 50s Intel Small Form Factor, Win11 pro, i5 12th gen, 8gb ram, 256GB ssDI have a few of these purchased about 4 months ago. Recently one would show the Lenovo screen, then the circle under it, then it would say restarting, it does this endlessly. I was able to...
  6. Factory restart stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory restart stuck on endless loop: i factory restarted it and it keeps bringing me to “hi lets get to the basics” and when i do different options it says i needa login to administrator n i don’t know the password for it and i can’t restart the password for it either because it doesn’t even show a restart...
  7. Factory restart stuck on endless loop

Factory restart stuck on endless loop: i factory restarted it and it keeps bringing me to “hi lets get to the basics” and when i do different options it says i needa login to administrator n i don’t know the password for it and i can’t restart the password for it either because it doesn’t even show a restart...
  8. Factory restart stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How Do I Fix This Windows 11 Factory Reset 64% Restarting Endlessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Fix This Windows 11 Factory Reset 64% Restarting Endlessly: Hi, I am currently having a issue, with Windows 11 Factory reset on my HP laptop, When I reached 64% on the installing windows part it just started restarting a lot endlessly, I did some solutions on the forums of over dozens of people having this issue. Still not working If...
  10. How Do I Fix This Windows 11 Factory Reset 64% Restarting Endlessly

How Do I Fix This Windows 11 Factory Reset 64% Restarting Endlessly: Hi, I am currently having a issue, with Windows 11 Factory reset on my HP laptop, When I reached 64% on the installing windows part it just started restarting a lot endlessly, I did some solutions on the forums of over dozens of people having this issue. Still not working If...