Windows 10: My PC restarts whenever it wants to

Discus and support My PC restarts whenever it wants to in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I use my pc, it restarts at least between two to five times every time and gives the message irql not less or equal. Any suggestions? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GolferBoi123, May 19, 2020.

1. My PC restarts whenever it wants to

When I use my pc, it restarts at least between two to five times every time and gives the message irql not less or equal. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/GolferBoi123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GolferBoi123, May 19, 2020

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, May 19, 2020
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

My PC restarts whenever it wants to [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

My PC restarts whenever it wants to [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, May 19, 2020
  4. My PC restarts whenever it wants to

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 19, 2020
Thema:

My PC restarts whenever it wants to

1. My PC restarts whenever it wants to - Similar Threads - restarts whenever wants

2. Roblox restarting my pc whenever I try to run it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox restarting my pc whenever I try to run it: When I try to download Roblox from Chrome, and thenrun the Installer, it installs Roblox but when it tries to open it, it just restarts my pc. After the pc restarts, the shortcut becomes blank and I can't open it. If I try to reinstall roblox, same thing happens. Somehow I...
  3. Roblox restarting my pc whenever I try to run it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox restarting my pc whenever I try to run it: When I try to download Roblox from Chrome, and thenrun the Installer, it installs Roblox but when it tries to open it, it just restarts my pc. After the pc restarts, the shortcut becomes blank and I can't open it. If I try to reinstall roblox, same thing happens. Somehow I...
  4. Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.

Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.: Every time I restart or turn off my PC, some of my settings are always reset. So every time I have to go and turn them all back off and it's starting to annoy me. These settings are always reset when I do it:"Control your mouse with a keypad""Use Sticky Keys""Use toggle...
  5. Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.: Every time I restart or turn off my PC, some of my settings are always reset. So every time I have to go and turn them all back off and it's starting to annoy me. These settings are always reset when I do it:"Control your mouse with a keypad""Use Sticky Keys""Use toggle...
  6. Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. URGENT ,Whenever I restart my Windows It....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    URGENT ,Whenever I restart my Windows It....: My Microsoft Surface edge pro has this problem that whenever you restart,update or if the battery goes whenever you open it after these stuff there is a black screen with a white dot whereever you touch it how do I fix it or is it gone for good?...
  8. URGENT ,Whenever I restart my Windows It....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT ,Whenever I restart my Windows It....: My Microsoft Surface edge pro has this problem that whenever you restart,update or if the battery goes whenever you open it after these stuff there is a black screen with a white dot whereever you touch it how do I fix it or is it gone for good?...
  9. URGENT ,Whenever I restart my Windows It....

10. Whenever I restart my pc, I go to the startup settings page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I restart my pc, I go to the startup settings page: I have an intel i7 I think and windows 11 PC and for the past couple of days for some reason, it kept freezing on me resulting in me having to restart my pc several times. Today however I started getting a bunch of blue screens of death. Then I forgot what happened but I got...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wants to do reboots at times