Windows 10: My pc running on windows 10 will crash while playing games. Most times with a grey screen...

Discus and support My pc running on windows 10 will crash while playing games. Most times with a grey screen... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My desktop computer will crash with nothing but a grey screen with no text My parts are ASROCK MicroATX motherboard B450M PRO4 Kingston ValueRAM 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jthintz, Mar 14, 2020.

1. jthintz Win User

My pc running on windows 10 will crash while playing games. Most times with a grey screen...

My desktop computer will crash with nothing but a grey screen with no text

My parts are

• ASROCK MicroATX motherboard B450M PRO4
    • Kingston ValueRAM 8 GB 1 x 8GB DDR4-2666 memory
    • western digital caviar blue 1Tb 3.5'' 7200RPM internal hard drive
    • XFX Radeon RX 560 - 1024 4Gb video card
    • Cougar MX330 ATX mid tower case
    • corsair VS 450 W 80+ certified ATX Power Supply
    • AMD Athlon 200GE 2-core 4- thread AM4 Socket Desktop Processor with Radeon Vega Graphics

I have Re downloaded windows 2 times one of the times via USB

if you need more info i will try to find more info

BTW im new to pc

:)

jthintz, Mar 14, 2020
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    My pc running on windows 10 will crash while playing games.  Most times with a grey screen... [​IMG]

iuppiter, Mar 14, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 14, 2020
  4. My pc running on windows 10 will crash while playing games. Most times with a grey screen...

Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

My pc running on windows 10 will crash while playing games. Most times with a grey screen...

1. My pc running on windows 10 will crash while playing games. Most times with a grey screen... - Similar Threads - running crash while

2. PC crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while playing games: My PC has been crashing whenever I play games. I usually see this error when I play Lethal Company and Roblox Also when calling on the discord app. I can't seem to figure out why. It always comes with this sound https://youtu.be/ayndfhu6W407si=Yrn4PZCZ1ymFylus After looking...
  3. My pc crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes while playing games: My pc suddenly started freezing and monitor losing signal when I play games that I used to be able to run without issues. When there's audio playing while crashing it becomes an infinite glitchy sound. When this happens I have to disconnect my pc from power.I checked event...
  4. My pc crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc crashes while playing games: My pc suddenly started freezing and monitor losing signal when I play games that I used to be able to run without issues. When there's audio playing while crashing it becomes an infinite glitchy sound. When this happens I have to disconnect my pc from power.I checked event...
  5. My pc crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games: I ran verifier /standard /all /bootmode resetonbootfail and these dumps came as a result of that I have older ones older ones if you would like to see them Verifier Dump.zip...
  7. Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games

Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games: I ran verifier /standard /all /bootmode resetonbootfail and these dumps came as a result of that I have older ones older ones if you would like to see them Verifier Dump.zip...
  8. Having a problem where PC crashes mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem where PC crashes mostly while playing games: There are 2 ways my PC stops working correctly:The most common: My monitor shuts down, any sound in the background will be replaced with a buzz, before PC reboots;- This doesn't really create crash dumps, the method below does- I don't know what it was before, but since...
  9. Having a problem where PC crashes mostly while playing games

Having a problem where PC crashes mostly while playing games: There are 2 ways my PC stops working correctly:The most common: My monitor shuts down, any sound in the background will be replaced with a buzz, before PC reboots;- This doesn't really create crash dumps, the method below does- I don't know what it was before, but since...
  10. PC crashes while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing game: My whole PC freezes then restarts itself while I'm playing games and I received three different bug check codesSpecs areI9 10850kZ490-E STRIX3080 STRIX OC32GB 36000 mhz ram750SFX Platinum PSU from CorsairHere’s the link for minidump. Any help would be great....